• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 & Xbox One: September 2015 games

SxP

Possibly Tearaway and/or PES for me this month. For Tearaway, I want to know how much new content there is, and for PES I want to know how the PS4 image importing works precisely.

Cess007

iXTRV2l.jpg

PyxPrHA.jpg

APtXPBQ.jpg

8c4NniS.jpg

hjcG5UB.jpg

Oh man, my poor wallet :(

MGS V (was going PS4, but just built a gaming PC last week and got a free copy with my video card)
Forza 6 Ultimate Edition
Destiny: The Taken King (already have the previous 2 expansions so I will just buy the Taken King expansion instead of having to buy a full copy of the game)
NBA 2K16
FIFA 16

Maybe:
NHL 16
PES 2016
NBA Live 16 (very intrigued by the new modes they've added)

I actually made a list a few days ago of the games I am planning to buy this fall and I was shocked at how many I wanted. GCU and $10 in rewards on a lot of them will soften the blow a bit.

You fuckers better buy Tearaway after complaining that it was a vita exclusive, game is charming as heck and deserves the sales.

Might grab adrift, looks cool.

SCB3

Missing Pro Evolution Soccer 2016, out on 18th sept

PES 2016
MGSV
Until Dawn
Forza 6
Gears remastered

and of course Destiny: The Taken King (though I play that on and off throughout the year)

Not a bad warm up month for November/december

Fiznu

Banned
MGS will outsell every other titled COMBINED! Can not wait for this one!

Adrift looks VERY cool...but I am going to wait for a Morpheus version on this one.

Stat!

Currently just NHL 16 but MGS V and NBA 2k16 are on my list. Wasn't thinking of 2k16 until last week when I saw its new franchise features with relocation.

Mad Max looks very interesting as well

reeperdotcom

Neo Member
oh man...RIP my wallet.

Looks like my September will be devoted to:

Must play:
Tearaway
Forza 6
Grown Home
FIFA 16
Destiny: The Taken King

Maybe:
Mad Max
NBA Live, who knows...it actually might be good.
MGS - I don't know why...but I could never get into the series.

Mannn. Not sure if I should jump into MGS or not. Is there a lot of side content? Can I collect random ass stuff by traversing certain areas in the game?

Also, is Grand Ages any good? I love strategy, and building a city sounds fun

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Adrift depending on reviews
Super toy cars depending on reviews
Tearaway if I'm weak because I already completed on vita (yes I know it has a lot more stuff but I don't know if that justifies a buy). Is it a full price release?

Already have after dawn and Gears to play through

Top Bottom