• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#PS4NoDRM #XboxOneNoDRM || Now do you "Believe?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also sure the outcry was loud enough to be heard everywhere. People will continue to take note of it.

Yeah, if this has hit its peak and is on its way down that's fine. We made noise, news sites picked it up, and there's no way that Sony doesn't know what their most vocal fans think.

Though I do expect it to yo-yo as other sites pick it up. And out of the thousands (tens of thousands?) that tweeted, I'm sure a small but dedicated group will keep it up on a regular basis. We may want to make one last push a few days before e3 as well, as a gentle reminder ;)

there are some pretty cool tweets:
screenshot2013-05-27a9uuli.png

screenshot2013-05-27aotuhk.png

screenshot2013-05-27alputz.png

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Yeah, if this has hit its peak and is on its way down that's fine. We made noise, news sites picked it up, and there's no way that Sony doesn't know what their most vocal fans think.

Though I do expect it to yo-yo as other sites pick it up. And out of the thousands (tens of thousands?) that tweeted, I'm sure a small but dedicated group will keep it up on a regular basis. We may want to make one last push a few days before e3 as well, as a gentle reminder ;)
Yeah, we've at least been heard at this point. Good idea with tweeting some more right before E3.

Just in case no one posted this. There's an article that was just made on Crunchyroll about this twitter PS4 business. It really did make the news lol.

Good job everyone!

Hex

Banned
Everyone in the FGC who does not want to have to find a way to have every console connected to the internet at events even if it is once every 24 hours, and wants to be able to take their consoles wherever they need to for events should put some thought into this.

Everyone in the FGC who does not want to have to find a way to have every console connected to the internet at events even if it is once every 24 hours, and wants to be able to take their consoles wherever they need to for events should put some thought into this.

make a thread for it on eventhubs and shroyuken

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
@philrosenberg could be a very good contact. He is in senior management at SCEA and reports directly to Jack Tretton. He has some responsibilities relating to developers and third party publishers.

On the third party side...well, @RichatESA is a senior VP at the ESA, which represents publishers in the US.

dosh

Doesnt add up when it was going above 1k per hour mark for more than 4 hours.

capture7quo6.png

Besides, #PS4NoDRM and #PS4UsedGames outscored general more used hashtags like #PS4 and #XboxOne by a good margin.

I mentionned Topsy because the number seemed really low, and I kinda hoped someone would post infos like yours. Thanks for that.

Gamespawn

I don't even want them to waste time they could be talking about games to confirm or deny these rumblings.

Just have Cerny walk on stage with a PS4 t-shirt with #PS4NoDRM in boldface.

Carl

@philrosenberg could be a very good contact. He is in senior management at SCEA and reports directly to Jack Tretton. He has some responsibilities relating to developers and third party publishers.

Never heard of him, but i guess that's as close to Jack as we're going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom