• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: Do not download Patch 2.4 for Diablo 3 on consoles!

I've actually noticed stuttering when teleporting with the Monk. My wife noticed it too and she's the least observant person I've ever met.

Also, I've noticed way more slowdown and frame drops when there are a ton of enemies dying or exploding at once. It's never been this frequent before.

dtcm83

Played around 4 or 5 hrs on ps4 since latest patch, no performance problems on my end. Not disregarding the problems others are having, just trying to throw some extra data into the discussion.

Freeman76

No issues so far, played adventure, grifts and the new zone, still smooth as butter. My ps4 was updated before i updated d3.

I'm getting the stuttering with the patch (PS4).

I also just saw a missing string in one of the dialogue selections when talking to an NPC in the new area (!!Missing!! - 433871:MenuLabel).

I feel like there is some lag. It's noticeable using wizard's teleport skill. Its supposed to be instant but sometimes there is a slight delay.

Orca

I've played a couple times since the patch and never noticed an issue, aside from having way too much DPS to do the Firebird set dungeon.

orochi91

Incoming hot-fix!

We are testing a fix for the performance issues for both the PS4 and Xbox One. We’re currently performing our last rounds of quality assurance, and we’re very encouraged by our tests thus far. We’re aiming to have a patch available soon for both PS4 and Xbox One players.

A huge thanks is owed to everyone who submitted feedback and videos to help us isolate the cause and push toward a resolution.

I suppose going forward it would be best to wait at least a week before downloading the latest Patch updates.

wotter

Just got prompted to update to v1.12. The patch note specifically mentions that it solves the poor performance.

* edit:
6TRy6kf.jpg

Top Bottom