• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSM: PS4 specs more powerful than Xbox 720

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDGF

Soothsayer
lol I wonder what the official XBOX magazine will have to say about this controversial subject.

DonMigs85

I guess they learned a lot from all the developer feedback (hopefully).
No more split RAM pools, pitiful GPU memory bandwidth, etc

NIGHT-

Said the same thing about PS3... Yet Gears of war 3 looks as good as the best looking PS3 games. Not to mention 90 percent of multi platform games favor on 360.. I'll take this with a grain of salt

[Nintex]

Hell yes it already begins! The lead up to the next gen will be fun. :)

It's like they waited untill the holiday season was over to start beating these drums. You've got to wonder what the boardroom at Nintendo is like right now.

Dennis

Banned
HERE WE GO

I wish one of the consoles turn out to more significantly more powerful than the others - simply for the ensuing mayhem.

*watches the world burn*

Hiltz

Sony must be snorting something if its gonna pull another PS3 on us. The graphics are the bestest! Ultimately, it came down to exclusives, but even then it wasn't mindblowing. The difference in Ps3's graphics compared to 360's has been miniscule and unnoticeable by the average gamer. 360 ended up benefiting more from better quality third-party multiplatform games anyway.
Maybe Sony stands a chance if it doesn't make PS4's architecture complex.

I am ready.

336625-img_1978_killzone2_super.jpg

Darkkn

Doesn't matter much if it's just a bit more powerful. Games get made to lowest common denominator.
Well, atleast Sony has a ton of developers to take advantage of that alleged edge, unlike MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom