• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN 20% off emails going out

ReBurn

Gold Member
Do they work on pre-orders? ONRUSH looks amazing and like something I'd be willing to pay $48 for.

i got one these emails a few months ago but gave the code away, because i didn't want to buy anything last time. If anyone has an extra code, please pm me. I'd like to try out monster hunter.

Stimpack

Been dying for monster hunter. If anyone has a code I would greatly appreciate it. I've done everything I can, but I never get the emails. I don't think I've ever gotten one, just purchase notifications. Done everything I can think of.

Been dying for monster hunter. If anyone has a code I would greatly appreciate it. I've done everything I can, but I never get the emails. I don't think I've ever gotten one, just purchase notifications. Done everything I can think of.

PM'd

Last edited:

Fbh

Thinking I would wait - or was ever on the fence - to pre-order SotC 🤣😂🤣

What I am contemplating is making a large purchase for this year’s preorders, like Detroit, We Happy Few, etc. I just wish DS: Remastered and Days Gone were up on PSN and I’d more readily commit.
Sadly these codes don't work on Pre orders . Probably so people don't preorder every big game of the year with 20% off.

Would be nice though

Sadly these codes don't work on Pre orders . Probably so people don't preorder every big game of the year with 20% off.

Would be nice though
‘‘Twas a rude awakening discovering such yesterday. Ended up using it on a buy for South Park and Linelight, an indie puzzle game I’ve been eyeing.

ieatzombies

Would be nice. I (including this month) Always buy a load of games digitally and never get these emails. If anybody has an extra it would be much appreciated. Also, I do have the marketing emails checked in my account settings so I receive all the other ad emails from PlayStation. I've have been a customer since the first PlayStation. Something must be wrong with the system in which it deals out these emails. Would really love to know.

Last edited:

MrNineties

I would also love a code if anyone else has one on offer. I feel dirty but hey, everyone loves a deal, right? Virtual high-five in it for you btw!

I had a 10% off code from Facebook but it expired before SotC released. If anyone has a an extra code please PM. Much appreciated.

Raoh

Would be nice though

That's a shame Does it work on DLC? ESO's Morrowind or FFIV's Stormblood etc?

Garnbag

Neo Member
I’m in UK bit did receive these codes to my US and CAN accounts, used one to get SOTC as a lot of you are trying to do.

Here’s the thing, the game can be had for less than 40 SGD from the Singapore PSN Store if you use the 15% discount code on the store homepage.

40 SGD worth of credit can be sourced cheaply from Seagm or Offgamers, in the UK it puts a purchase of SOTC at £24 doing it this way.

MaKTaiL

With the recent Ubisoft sale and this 20% discount code I was able to get AC Origins Gold Edition + The Division Gold Edition + Ghost Recon for $98. Great deal.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
I've never gotten the opportunity to code beg... but I'm gonna code beg. I don't understand why Sony never gives me these. I buy all my games digital and plenty of them, you'd think they'd throw me a friggin bone. It's about time I got South Park

Last edited:

Zones

Would be nice. I (including this month) Always buy a load of games digitally and never get these emails. If anybody has an extra it would be much appreciated. Also, I do have the marketing emails checked in my account settings so I receive all the other ad emails from PlayStation. I've have been a customer since the first PlayStation. Something must be wrong with the system in which it deals out these emails. Would really love to know.
Do you still need a code? If so, let me know soon and I'll give you one.

Blam

I've never gotten the opportunity to code beg... but I'm gonna code beg. I don't understand why Sony never gives me these. I buy all my games digital and plenty of them, you'd think they'd throw me a friggin bone. It's about time I got South Park

Do you get promotional emails? Like weekly store stuff? If not thats why. You've probably forgotten to enable em.

VertigoOA

Banned
Do you get promotional emails? Like weekly store stuff? If not thats why. You've probably forgotten to enable em.

Yea, get them. I've been checking my inbox daily too. I read somewhere that it's actually random to whom it goes out to. I don't remember where I read it but someone bitched to customer support and got some bs response saying such.

Last edited:

Blam

Yea, get them. I've been checking my inbox daily too. I read somewhere that it's actually random to whom it goes out to. I don't remember where I read it but someone bitched to customer support and got some bs response saying such.
Ahh that sucks. That they made it really random like that. At least though once you get the first one it usually means you get the rest that come.

FireCloud

Finally decided on:

Shadow of the Colossus
Horizon Zero Dawn Frozen Wilds
Okami HD

Saved $20 with the PS+ deal on Frozen Wilds.

Was thinking of adding Monster Hunter World but figured that was getting a bit expensive.

If Sony keeps sending out these coupons, I'm going to be very poor.

DonF

Delete both 5s for the code. With the new forum, how do you do ¨quote to reveal¨ ?
563HBTT2LLM5

VertigoOA

Banned
Thanks to alkastelca for the code. I did indeed get South Park with the season pass. Huge fan and no idea why I skipped these games -- they look absolutely hilarious.

Top Bottom