• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN, Battlenet, Riot, and others DDOSed; PSN returning lightly toasted with butter

Respawn

Banned
wtf is going on really? Saw this post over on Polygon not sure if it was posted. Any truth to this?
Capture.jpg

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/24/6063149/hacker-threat-diverts-flight-carrying-sony-online-president

Porcile

Found my PSP, wanted to download my purchase of Persona 3 Portable, cant log in on the PC webstore. Back in the drawer you go PSP!
I will wait patiently

JLeack

Banned
Go ahead and give a 6.5 like you did Second Son, I doubt you're all of a sudden going to like this one more.

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/reviews/663369-review-infamous-second-son

The funny thing is you don't realize that YOU'RE the fanboy. I own all the consoles and handhelds. All you do is praise the PS4 and hate on anyone who says anything positive about the Xbox One.

Yes, I didn't enjoy inFamous: Second Son, but I fell in love with the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn PS4 version, Resogun, and The Last of Us Remastered.

FFXIV PS4 - 9.0/10
TLOU PS4 - 8.5/10 (TLOU got #2 best game of 2013 from myself and our staff)
Resogun PS4 - 8.0/10

Your absolutely unnecessary hatred is completely off topic in this thread, and fully indicative of how blinded you are by your obsession. The day that you stop with your Sony fanboyism and just enjoy games is the day you'll notice you're a happier person, and one that invests time in things that are productive and healthy.

This is the final time I address you and your constant berating of me.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I don't see anything wrong here.
Infamous SS is the most boring game I've ever played in my life so a 6.5 is still too high. I would give it a 5/10.
Are you also super mega excited for the add-on?

It's not really hard to understand: Usually if you don't like something, you're not super excited for more of that. He is allegedly super mega excited for the add-on to a game he didn't like.

The funny thing is you don't realize that YOU'RE the fanboy. I own all the consoles and handhelds. All you do is praise the PS4 and hate on anyone who says anything positive about the Xbox One.

Yes, I didn't enjoy inFamous: Second Son, but I fell in love with the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn PS4 version, Resogun, and The Last of Us Remastered.

FFXIV PS4 - 9.0/10
TLOU PS4 - 8.5/10 (TLOU got #2 best game of 2013 from myself and our staff)
Resogun PS4 - 8.0/10

Your absolutely unnecessary hatred is completely off topic in this thread, and fully indicative of how blinded you are by your obsession. The day that you stop with your Sony fanboyism and just enjoy games is the day you'll notice you're a happier person, and one that invests time in things that are productive and healthy.

This is the final time I address you and your constant berating of me.

IUoJx_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s297x220-181196.gif

I'm rooting for the junnalist in this one.
Go jleak dig up his post history to prove the bolded

KalBalboa

Banned
Companies lay people off between projects and hire people during the end of them. This means nothing. You don't keep a full staff while transitioning to pre production, notice the DLC is done when they do layoffs?

Disney laid of animators after Aladdin, The Lion King, and The Little Mermaid.

I hear they're going under.

Top Bottom