• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN, Battlenet, Riot, and others DDOSed; PSN returning lightly toasted with butter

The funny thing is you don't realize that YOU'RE the fanboy. I own all the consoles and handhelds. All you do is praise the PS4 and hate on anyone who says anything positive about the Xbox One.

Yes, I didn't enjoy inFamous: Second Son, but I fell in love with the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn PS4 version, Resogun, and The Last of Us Remastered.

FFXIV PS4 - 9.0/10
TLOU PS4 - 8.5/10 (TLOU got #2 best game of 2013 from myself and our staff)
Resogun PS4 - 8.0/10

Your absolutely unnecessary hatred is completely off topic in this thread, and fully indicative of how blinded you are by your obsession. The day that you stop with your Sony fanboyism and just enjoy games is the day you'll notice you're a happier person, and one that invests time in things that are productive and healthy.

This is the final time I address you and your constant berating of me.

tumblr_m7f8efxdkH1rxz7rpo1_500.gif

Bundy

Banned
The funny thing is you don't realize that YOU'RE the fanboy. I own all the consoles and handhelds. All you do is praise the PS4 and hate on anyone who says anything positive about the Xbox One.

Yes, I didn't enjoy inFamous: Second Son, but I fell in love with the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn PS4 version, Resogun, and The Last of Us Remastered.

FFXIV PS4 - 9.0/10
Resogun PS4 - 8.0/10

Your absolutely unnecessary hatred is completely off topic in this thread, and fully indicative of how blinded you are by your obsession. The day that you stop with your Sony fanboyism and just enjoy games is the day you'll notice you're a happier person, and one that invests time in things that are productive and healthy.

time_to_stop_posting-490x367.jpg

It makes it only worse.

And a big LOL at the good 'ol "I'm not a fanboy. I have all consoles" quote.
A true classic.

SZips

That's a huge leap to make there. Companies lay off employees all the time as development nears the end of its cycle on a project. The latest project is Infamous: First Light, so it makes sense that the additional staff brought on to work on that and Second Son were let go.

Edit: Perhaps I'm mistaken and it was a larger amount than is being reported publicly.

FFXIV PS4 - 9.0/10
Resogun PS4 - 8.0/10

:popcorn:

R3TRODYCE

FFXIV PS4 - 9.0/10
Resogun PS4 - 8.0/10

This thread is entertaining.

hawk2025

Seriously, calling out someone for their review for a game in a completely unrelated thread is a bit absurd.

...me, I just want to play some Diablo :p

John Smedley is behind all of this.

no one would ever suspect an employee of a division of Sony as the culprit. he's been claiming to have no access to wifi and is refusing to speak on the topic other than confirming his plane was diverted.

it's the perfect crime

directed by M. Night Shyamalan

On Demand

Banned

FFXIV PS4 - 9.0/10
Resogun PS4 - 8.0/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Seriously, calling out someone for their review for a game in a completely unrelated thread is a bit absurd.

...me, I just want to play some Diablo :p

Wow man. It's not that hard to understand. He wasn't calling out the review. He was calling out the enthusiasm he was displaying about playing the add-on to a game he didn't like.

Imagine "Man I sure didn't like playing Diablo 3, I can't wait to play more Diablo 3" sounds rather funny.

There is some collective illiteracy going on here. :p

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

FFXIV PS4 - 9.0/10
Resogun PS4 - 8.0/10

I don't think you got the point. The point is why are you excited for an expansion of a game you didn't particularly like?

Corto

10 million in sales

I am sure Microsoft is behind this. They just paid some fringe group some money to do this shit.

I heard from a reliable source
my mum
that Famedgod is just a proxy for Bill Gates himself. This is high level shit. High. Level. Shit.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Saw the local news about the plan being emptied and searched.
They took him off the plane first then the rest.

After that tweet I knew it'd happen.

Chobel

FFXIV PS4 - 9.0/10
Resogun PS4 - 8.0/10

False accusations and Ad hominem don't win you arguments I'm afraid.

FFXIV PS4 - 9.0/10
Resogun PS4 - 8.0/10

This thread is Nuts. We got a Mum/Mom Debate and This.

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

3898460-8864152835-

LX_Theo

Banned
I don't see anything wrong here.
Infamous SS is the most boring game I've ever played in my life so a 6.5 is still too high. I would give it a 5/10.
lol, what? One, the person was making fun of the guy for being very excited for a DLC for a game he gave such a low rating.

Two, you've obviously have never actually played a bad game if you;re willing to spout such cliche internet hyperboles. That, or your just a typical console warrior trying to troll.

you seem awfully worried about this. why the nervousness?

lol, what? He's making fun of the guy.

Evenflow

Ok so my only question is how did this Lizard group know what flight the Sony exec was on to make that bomb threat? Did he tweet it or something?

Top Bottom