• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 01/03/08 (last week's EU and JPN too)

Oneself

Good, I knew for about Alpha hitting PSN but Rayman is new to me.. and that's really cool, because I don't own the original. 2D FTW

deepbrown

Steroyd said:
The Prologue demo was for a limited time in November, that got extended for a little bit but tis expired and gone now.

And no they haven't released a demo for non Japan yet. :mad:
You can get old demos off other people...strangely enough. I got the Gripshift demo of someone who downloaded it last year.

nofi

iapetus said:
Where do you work that you can't? Tesco has plenty of good DVDs on sale for £2/£3 and plenty of excellent beers for well under £2.

I don't work near a Tesco, sadly. I think that's my problem.

Steroyd

deepbrown said:
You can get old demos of others...strangely enough. I got the Gripshift demo of someone who downloaded it last year.

:O

Is it possible for me to get a Everybody's Golf demo somewhere?

Almyn

Steroyd said:

Exactly what i was thinking.

Anyone have an Japanese account they they only use for demo downloads they wouldn't mind sharing :D

deepbrown

Steroyd said:

Don't see why not...they just need to share their japan account details with you...but yeah they have taken it off the database completely.

Wollan

So I finally took the time to download The Club.

Wow! A real surprise actually.
Game looks great, plays great and is wonderfully original.
Now, I'm not the type that endures these arcade rooted games for long but this is definitely the best one I've seen spring up for quite some time.

For the arcade game it is I don't have a single negative thing to point out. It just seems rock solid with spot on controls, visuals, hud..etc. The blur effect is also straight out of PGR4.

Dante

Anybody know what is rumored to be going up tomorrow in the US?

TTP said:
The Skydiving game is on the Japanese store now (in case nobody reported this already)

Can't wait to hear impressions, this game sorta has my attention.

Synless

TTP said:
The Skydiving game is on the Japanese store now (in case nobody reported this already)
Was that new?? I wasn't sure that's why I didn't say anything about it, most of the rest is just expansions.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Japan got the two new MotorStorm tracks as well. 500Yen for the whole pack.

Synless said:
Was that new?? I wasn't sure that's why I didn't say anything about it, most of the rest is just expansions.

Yeah, that's new. There was just a trailer before.

lupinko

Debating whether or not to buy the Skydiving game. Does anyone know the US release?

800 Yen is a good deal if the NA version will be 10 bucks, but the previous Go! Sports game was only 3 bucks, hmm.

Dante

lupinko said:
Debating whether or not to buy the Skydiving game. Does anyone know the US release?

800 Yen is a good deal if the NA version will be 10 bucks, but the previous Go! Sports game was only 3 bucks, hmm.

From the look of it, I'd venture to guess the skydiving game had a much bigger budget.

Any news on Pixeljunk Monsters? That was supposed to be released soon. I'd like to play multiplayer tower defense on the PS3 asap. Need a new game that the wife might get into.

It'd also be nice if Sony upgraded the flash player and the browser in general. I'm tired of freezes and seize ups...

Dante

CreativeWriter said:
Any news on Pixeljunk Monsters? That was supposed to be released soon. I'd like to play multiplayer tower defense on the PS3 asap. Need a new game that the wife might get into.

It'd also be nice if Sony upgraded the flash player and the browser in general. I'm tired of freezes and seize ups...

Next Thursday supposedly.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
CreativeWriter said:

Comes out next week.

Capture-25.jpg

lupinko

If it wasn't for GT5P and Dark Mist, High Velocity Bowling would earn that title for me, bowling to custom music is just too good. lol

Ploid 3.0

High Velocity bowling is really good? I just want a psn game at this point and don't know if that pixel junk monsters game is good. So what do you like about HVB? Is there a in depth review somewhere?

Dante

Ploid 3.0 said:
High Velocity bowling is really good? I just want a psn game at this point and don't know if that pixel junk monsters game is good. So what do you like about HVB? Is there a in depth review somewhere?

HVB = Best use of sixaxis + custom soundtrack support.

Zoe

M3wThr33 said:
I'm sure you can re-get it from the download list.

That must have changed then because last time I checked, even the icon came up as a broken link.

Top Bottom