• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 12/13/07 - My eyes burn from the amazing, part deux (GT5P is up in Japan)

Tntnnbltn

I swear I can see the PSN mascots in the reflection on the side of the car too, not just in the statues...

dogmaan said:
http://www.seafoodtraining.org/fish_and_chips%20_3.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I would laugh at the British stereotype, but I had fish and chips tonight. Twice. :(

mauaus

dogmaan said:
8c0lapf.jpg

Yeahhh!!!!

needs more salt, vinegar, and gravy or maybe curry sauce, and a pea fritter

im really hungry now :(

and im in work

I wanna go home and eat

WIV MA FEEESH HANNDZ!!!

(has it been confirmed the US store is getting burnout?)

Im starving too and stupid work still has 2 hrs to go (to lunch)
Lunch is my Beats time :)

dogmaan

Girl got arse pubes.
mauaus said:
Im starving too and stupid work still has 2 hrs to go (to lunch)
Lunch is my Beats time :)

We should be able to order fish and chips over UK PSN

THAT WOULD BE FUCKING WIN!!!

EDIT: I forgot, are we allowed to swear on neogaf?

Im too used to the debauchery of SomethingAwful forums, and sometimes forget other forums have rules

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
dogmaan said:
We should be able to order fish and chips over UK PSN

THAT WOULD BE FUCKING WIN!!!

EDIT: I forgot, are we allowed to swear on neogaf?

Im too used to the debauchery of SomethingAwful forums, and sometimes forget other forums have rules

Swears are ok, but swearing in the name of **** and *****, for example, or the website *************, is not allowed.

nofi

DarkUSS said:
To avoid confusion, is the Burnout demo supposed to hit the Euro Store today or just the US one?

Both. There's a UK press release out.

And I've never eaten Fish & Chips fish with my hands. Never.

Well, there was that one time...
No, never.

deepbrown

nofi said:
Both. There's a UK press release out.

And I've never eaten Fish & Chips fish with my hands. Never.

Well, there was that one time...
No, never.
And it was made in the UK so I'd hope so!

GrayFoxPL

TTP said:
I've hear Polland store has a DMC4 demo.

:p
Unfun fact: We don't have MKII game for download :(.

There's some Bioshake or something demo instead.

Vashu said:
No, but I heard the Destructicons and Devastator will be present....

I'm so lame... -_-

Grimlock says you no lame, Grimlock says Megatron lame! Hahah! Grimlock wants diazepam.

I'd download the Motorstorm update, but I honestly don't see myself playing it ever again now :p

Any news on whether we're getting that shooty game from the Japanese store (not pixeljunk, that other one... the crazy looking one... I forget what it was called)

tanod

when is my burrito
Android18a said:
Any news on whether we're getting that shooty game from the Japanese store (not pixeljunk, that other one... the crazy looking one... I forget what it was called)

Did you mean Soldner-X because that isn't out anywhere yet.

Do you mean Dark Mist? I'm not even sure what kind of game that is.

Vashu

So, it's 18:22 here in Europe... Not counting the island across the North Sea from here, they are always an hour late, and I was wondering if anything is up yet. I can't check, because every thursday around this time I'm at work. So help a fellow Gaffer out here please, I need to know!

And I don't have a PSP. :(

Oh, and Dark Mist is a sidescrolling shooter (or something akin to Stardust or Asteroids) coming out of the studios of Game Republic (Genji series and Folklore). See the Japanese site here

Edit: Correction, it seems to be a shooting game that resembles titels like Loaded and Reloaded a lot more in terms of gameplay. Looks pretty interesting actually.

For the record we only care about the US, Canada, and UK since they're top 3 in traffic. Everyone else, especially Australia, can piss off.

Happy Holidays!

Tntnnbltn

WasabiKing said:
For the record we only care about the US, Canada, and UK since they're top 3 in traffic. Everyone else, especially Australia, can piss off.

Happy Holidays!
Tsk tsk, such little compassion.

I was the one to break the Euro update news last week.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
DarkUSS said:
Motorstorm update is taking ages to download really... I'm wondering how many MB it is.
That update is so awesome. Mirrored tracks make it feel oh so new. Load times for races have been cut at least 1/3-1/2.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Blast. Is there any other sites offering electronically submitted PSN cards? All of the ones mentioned in the thread are sold out. I'm not opposed to getting a higher amount card.

I need this!!!!

Vashu

Steroyd said:
I will be PISSED if the US gets the expansion a week before EU, that will be the mother of all FU's to Europe. :mad:

I think he meant the classic PS1 game, so don't get your panties in a bunch. ;)

Anything up yet? It's past 6 pm in the UK now too. I'm a mighty curious man right now, so give me something! :D

$1148 Jack said:
I want X-COM but I know we'll probably never get it. Isn't snakeball soon?

I didn't know there was a X-COM release on the PSX. Any differences from the PC versions? Is it really playable with a gamepad?

StarEye

The Amiga Brotherhood
The Norwegian PSN store hasn't been updated once ever since the Uncharted demo came out. :( Really annoying. Something tells me it won't this time either.

methane47

$1148 Jack said:
I want X-COM

\sniffle

a man after my own heart...

I didn't know there was a X-COM release on the PSX. Any differences from the PC versions? Is it really playable with a gamepad?

Cheating was alot harder in the PSX version.... graphics seemed cleaner... game ran alittle better on the PSX than my computer at the time as well.. and the Load times were atrocious (due to being on CD)

Benedict

archnemesis said:

There were 2, terror from the deep as well.
some nicer graphics in the encyclopedia. dont know what else.

Tailzo

StarEye said:
The Norwegian PSN store hasn't been updated once ever since the Uncharted demo came out. :( Really annoying. Something tells me it won't this time either.
I keep checking the norwegian store for the burnout demo, not surprising I couldn't find it then. Time to log on my US account.

KZObsessed

Id kill for the first X-Com on PSP. It's a game you can just play over and over, and would work perfectly with the controls seeing as its turn based.

Vashu

Tiduz said:
i just dled a LOCOROCO CHRISTMAS DEMO for PSP at the Japanese PS Store.

Wasn't this available last year too? I think so... I just couldn't download it for my girl back then, the 'shop' in place then sucked balls.

MThanded said:
Where is my new PAIN level?????????????????

Where is my PAIN???!!!

(Europe)

Wollan

God damn Norwegian PS Store. A GameReactor mod talked to Nordic Film (local distributor of PlayStation products) last week and they told him it would update soon but nothing yet. In a couple of hours we will know if they managed to skip by this week as well.
They have been going perfectly since launch and the content is usually 1:1 with the UK store but I'm guessing someone fell dead to the floor three weeks ago.

Tntnnbltn

Australian PS3 store updated.

Games
Piyotama ($8.45)
High Stakes On the Vegas ($12.95)
Folklore DLC:
- Christmas present (Free) [additional side quest, extra folk, alternative costume for Ellen and Keats]
Guitar Hero III DLC
- Velvet Revolver Pack ($9.95) [She Builds Quick Machines, Slither, Messages]
- Foo Fighters Pack ($9.95) [The Pretender, All My Life, this is a Call]

Demos
Burnout Paradise Demo
Conan Demo
NBA 2K08 Demo

Media
Ratchet and Clank (Insider Info: Animation / Design / Gameplay / Story / Weapons)
K&L trailers (Linch trailer, Caine trailer, Jenny trailer)
Assassins Creed trailers (Chello trailer, Launch trailer)
Piyotama trailer
High Stakes:poker Trailer
High Velocity Bowling trailer [where's our game >:-( ]
Dark Mist Trailer
Uncharted wallpapers x4
E-Games Australia 07

Music Videos
Kate Miller-Heidke - Make It Last

Australian PC-PSP store updated:
Demos
Wipeout Pulse

Media
Key of Heaven trailer

M3wThr33

Banned
Ooh. Uncharted Wallpapers!

(Speaking of which, I bet they're the ones in the theme, which makes me wish we could use the wallpapers in themes outside of their theme)

Top Bottom