• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Issues on PS4?

thegabman

Neo Member
Hi,

me and a friend of mine wanted to play COD on PS4 but we were not able to because of some different error messages. War Thunder worked perfectly. After half an hour we tried again but we only got a black screen after starting COD. While this whole procedure we were in a party voice chat. We decided to try to restart the PS4 but after that resart we were not able to log into PSN again.

So, germany is affected too.

lefantome

so If it started 3 hours in advance, will it end 3 hours earlier?
I'm new to the psn and I'd like to play in 3-4 hours when I will be home.

Hanmik

50uBxCf.jpg

This could have something to do with the recent security issues they've been having. They probably had to push their scheduled maintenance ahead as a result.

Some motherfuckers out there ruining shit for the rest of us.

Mafro

The problem is that these maintenance down times are long as fuck.
The problem I have is that they always seem to do maintenance on the EU PSN at really stupid times e.g. 4pm-12am today where a big chunk of that is basically peak time for online play. Why they can't just do it through the night I don't know.

You can normally still login during maintenance periods if you had logged in in the week leading up to the maintenance so I don't think this is related.

Rafy

I logged back in, the trick was to check for updates. Don't ask me why it worked, somebody suggested it and it did for me. (PS4)

Feorax

EU PSN has been down for about 7 hours now.

There are investigations going on into it whoch suggests it's nothing at all to do with the maintenance.

Tonidayo

PSN isn't working for me either but i am online, however when i try to play online games an error code kicks me out

Top Bottom