• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN PAL and Japanese exclusive recommendations/examples?

So I happen to have three Vita Memory cards, one 16 GB and two 8 GB. I've decided I'm going to use one for foreign accounts and was looking at stuff to fill it up with.

For Japan I plan to get the PS One Classic LSD Dream Emulator and the Parodius PSP collection.

For PAL I plan to get Breath of Fire 3 PSP and White Knight Chronicles Origins.

Are there any other non-NA PSN (PS3, PSP, Vita) titles that people recommend?

I'm pretty open to every genre except realistic sports and car racing. I also cannot understand any Japanese and wouldn't want to deal with a translation guide more than a sheet long. So arcade and fighting games would be best. I already own imports in those genres.

I really like weird Japanese stuff like Muscle March, Mr. Mosquito, Gal Gun, Incredible Crisis, Rib Ribbon, Choi Aniki, Katamari, Vib Ribbon, Feel the Magic, etc. So even if can't understand anything if it's still an experience I'll be interested in it.

Also why can't I buy Work Time Fun anymore off PSN? I can't find anything about it being delisted.

Syriel

http://www.jp.playstation.com/software/title/jp0177npjd00028_000000000000000000.html

Top Bottom