• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Sale: Best of E3 (USA)

Red Hood

Banned
Grand Theft Auto V & Free Great White Shark Cash Card - PS4 - $62.39 - 22% Off

L24cy.gif

I have $40 more to spend to get to this $100 mark and cannot find a thing to spend it on. should i chance it and see what will be on sale on tuesday?

Arttemis

Diablo 3 on PS4 bought! Really considering Tomb Raider, too.

Can anyone compare Rayman Legends PS4 vs Wii U? I'm thinking of buying a Wii U (if they announce a price drop, otherwise $200 refurb) and I vaguely remember Nintendo's version having additional content due to the delay. I know they both run at 60fps and the visuals are 0.1% crisper on the PS4, and there are a couple characters unique to each platform, but that's about it. Are you forced into using gamepad gimmicks on WiiU?

Kinsella

Banned
Love it when they give me 15 dollars for buying stuff I was going to buy anyway. Taken King and Uncharted Collection shall be mine.

lt519

This work with preorders? If so I'll just preorders Fallout and Destiny. Just bought $100 in gift cards for $85 so this is essentially $100 worth of stuff for $70 for me.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Do preorders count? Can get to a $100 with PS+ subscription, Driveclub, and DMC4 SE

Tizoc

Do preorders count? Can get to a $100 with PS+ subscription, Driveclub, and DMC4 SE

Yes they do.
The offer is mainly about buying from the US Store. Anything would count include Plus subscriptions and even avatars and themes =3

Tizoc

I have $40 more to spend to get to this $100 mark and cannot find a thing to spend it on. should i chance it and see what will be on sale on tuesday?

Some have managed to do that by buying on the last day of the offer.
I would recommend making your final purchases on the 22nd to be on the safe side.

What systems do you have? I might eb able to offer some suggestions :p

Grabbed TR since my girlfriend wanted to check it out and I'd rather her play it on PS4 than my version on PS3, and also picked up Alien Isolation. Decent price cuts when factoring in that PS+ discount.

Tizoc

Made a countdown timer-
t1435125600z4.png

Might be a few hours off but the gist of it is, that once it is under 24 hours left, just make your final purchases.

lum0s

Banned
Hotline Miami 1 & 2 and Luftrausers also seem to be on sale despite not being listed anywhere (that I noticed).

Top Bottom