• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN: Sale of the Dead: Daylight, Outlast, and More on Sale

Outlast for 5 bux. So rad.

Also....fuck you Outlast. You scared me so much that I screamed really loud and my dog got up to sit next to me to see what was wrong.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I got guacamelee few days ago....was gonna get plants vs zombies but I guess the discount didn't last long. Bummer :'(

Robot Pants

Outlast for 5 bux. So rad.

Also....fuck you Outlast. You scared me so much that I screamed really loud and my dog got up to sit next to me to see what was wrong.
Dude me too. That game had me legit scared the whole time. But tnat first part.... With the hanging body...

Blu(e)

Ended up with:
-Fatal Frame 3
-Manhunt
-Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
-Warriors of the Lost Empire
-Siren: Blood Curse
Pretty good haul.
Stealth bump to remind people to pick up any games they want.

Coiote

I just got a voucher for Plants vs Zombies even though I already received a refund for my troubles.

Well, the customer service from Sony did good for me this time.

BadWolf

Got Catherine and Siren: Blood Curse.

Finished Catherine this weekend and it was fantastic. The story, characters, gameplay, music, everything was top notch. Puzzle games usually don't hold my attention but this had me hooked from beginning to end. Loved how the mind bending story and gameplay complimented each other.

Also started Siren and am simply loving it. So far it feels like a survival horror game where filler and time wasting has been taken out. Both the combat and stealth feel very solid.

dralla

I just got a message for a Plants vs Zombies voucher code because of the fuck up last week. If you were like me and got screwed be sure to check to see if you got it too.

fsdnNJ8.jpg

Got my voucher too even though I'd already gotten my refunds. Good on Sony! I was willing to pay the discounted price again, but this is even better. Just glad I can finally play the game.

Top Bottom