• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSP Custom Firmware Thread

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Some newer shit here. Updated Mar. 06, 2012
I hear told that fatty's CFW guide/resources kick ass. Have fun!

Some new shit here. Updated Jan. 08, 2012
PSP Custom Firmware For Dummies
http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies/

Some CFW upgrade guides dug up by Chaos
http://gbatemp.net/t268289-psp-hacking-modding-f-a-q-start-here
http://gbatemp.net/t293978-how-to-softmod-hack-your-psp

Thanks to all recent contributors!

Older, possibly somewhat obsolete stuff below...
12/13/2008 Update:

This thread was originally created to discuss the imminent release of 3.80 M33, which would also include the ability to update custom firmware using the built-in Network Update. Dark-Alex is just that awesome. It seems that this turned into a general M33 CFW thread. That's all well and good.

However, this post no longer hosts navanman's awesome CFW installation (via Pandora) tutorials. But it does link to them, for your convenience.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11770088&postcount=2886
navanman said:
How to downgrade, install CFW on ANY PSP using TOOL (Pandora) Battery and Catb50 Installer:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13986808&postcount=4217
navanman said:
[UPDATED!] How to downgrade, install CFW on a PHAT & SLIM PSP using Universal Pandora Memory Tool (UPMT):

12/14/08 Update:
I've created tutorials!

I've hit some kind of maximum size limit with this post, and as such, cannot mirror the tutorials in their entirety in this OP. I've only mirrored select portions of it. If you'd like to view the complete tutorials, then please follow the links below this to the real deals.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11589935&postcount=2704

Mejilan said:
Everything you need to know about ripping your Playstation One CD-ROMs into images (ISOs), converting them into customized Playstation Portable executables (EBOOTs), and running them on your PSPs! ~ 12-14-2008

For the purposes of this tutorial, I will be ripping and converting discs 1 and 2 of Enix's amazing Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. This tutorial can easily be adjusted for simpler single-disc games or multi-disc games with more than Valkyrie Profile's 2 discs.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Resources and Downloads:
ISOBuster - Used to rip your PSOne CDs to images. For our purposes, the freeware version of ISOBuster is more than sufficient.
RS-GUI POPStationMD v3.0 - Used to convert one or more PSOne images to PSP executables. Supports single-disc and multi-disc EBOOTs, as well as EBOOT customization and software manual creation.
Dark-Alex's POPSLoader Plugin - Download the one relevant to your custom firmware. Recommended: 5.00 M33 POPSLoader.

You may need a bunch of libraries and Microsoft .NET Frameworks to run RS-GUI POPStationMD v3.0. Links below:

.NET Framework 2.0
.NET Framework 3.0
.NET Framework 3.5
cygwin1.dll (Goes in RS-GUI POPStationMD's /data folder)
cygz.dll (Goes in RS-GUI POPStationMD's /data folder)

Primary PSOne on PSP Compatibility List - Contains links to software manuals, if available.
Secondary PSOne on PSP Compatibility List - No longer updated, seemingly. Good resource for older POPS versions, however.
PSX-PSP Manuals - Contains downloads for PSOne software manuals. A software manual is a consolidated set of scans of the original PSOne instruction manual that can be launched from within the Home menu of the actual PSOne EBOOT. Handy, but not necessary.
POPStation Image Packs - A great resource for custom icons, backgrounds, sound bites, etc. for customizing your PSOne EBOOTs.

Note: Upon further experimentation, it seems like not all EBOOTs are created equally. I highly recommend keeping at least one alternative PSOne -> PSP conversion utility on-hand, and not just the application that this tutorial features.
Personally, I recommend: PSX2PSP v1.4.2

Ripping Retail PSOne CDs to Images:
1) Open ISOBuster.
2) Insert the retail disc 1 of Valkyrie Profile into your computer's CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive. ISOBuster should read the CD and automatically populate the screen with the disc's details. If not, simply hit the refresh icon above the main (center) view.
3) On the left-hand frame, you should see a tree folder structure populate. The top-most level should say "CD". Right-click on CD and select from the context menu the second option from the top (Extract CD <Image>) then the last selection from the top of the resulting menu (RAW *.bin, *.iso)
4) You'll be prompted to choose the ISO's format, name the ISO, and select a location. I recommend changing the format to .ISO and naming it VP1.ISO. It will take a few minutes to rip, depending on your computer's and drive's specifications.
5) Once the ISO rip is completed, you'll be prompted to finalize the process by choosing a name and location for the accompanying .CUE file. Just call it VP1.CUE and drop it right next to where you placed VP1.ISO.
6) Repeat steps 2-5 for the retail disc 2 of Valkyrie Profile, replacing instances of VP1.ISO and VP1.CUE with VP2.ISO and VP2.CUE, respectively.

*) Obviously, you need only perform steps 1-6 once if you're ripping a single-disc game. Steps 2-6 would have to be performed four 4 times if you'd like to rip all four Final Fantasy IX discs. Etc.

Converting PSOne Images to PSP Executables:
1) Open RS-GUI POPStationMD. It should default to the Main tab. Click on Settings (tool bar) and make sure that the proper Number of CDs is selected (should default to 2, perfect for Valkyrie Profile), Auto-Preview is Enabled, and Splash Screen is On.
2) Click on Browse to the right of where it says "Select first CD" and queue up VP1.ISO. Repeat with VP2.ISO for "Select second CD."
3) If you feel the need to lower the compression levels, you should adjust them now, per ISO, where it says "Compression Level."
4) Click on Choose to the right of where it says "Game Title" and "Game Code." Search for the name of your game and select it. Pay attention to regions, and if you see multiple selections (such as disc 1 of x, disc 2 of x, etc.), select disc 1. Hit OK to return to the Main view. The Game Title and Game Code should now have populated. Confirm accuracy. (Game Codes are listed on jewel cases, retail discs, or both. It should have populated the Game Code for disc 1).
5) Click on the Extras tab if you'd like to customize your EBOOT, otherwise skip to step 6. Similar to how you selected the ISOs in step 2, click on the relevant Browse buttons and add in an ICON0.PNG, PIC1.PNG, and/or SND0.AT3 (all 3 recommended). You can also add in a PIC1.PNG, ICON1.PMF, and/or BOOT.PNG at this point (not recommended). The Auto-Preview should update on-the-fly and demonstrate what your PSP's screen will look like when you select the game. It does not preview the sound bite, unfortunately. When you're satisfied, click back to the Main tab.
6) Verify the details, click on Browse under "Output Directory" to select a save-to location, and click on Make to start the conversion process. Sit tight as all of the ISOs are consolidated into a single EBOOT and the custom images and/or sounds are applied to it.
7) You should see a command line window pop up as the conversion continues. Keep an eye on it, but don't touch anything until it finishes and prompts you to hit any key to close. Once you do, focus will shift back to the RS-GUI POPStationMD window, with a message popping up telling you that (hopefully) the conversion yielded a valid EBOOT.PBP file.
8) Repeat steps 2-7 for any other games you'd like converted.

Running Your Newly-Converted PSOne EBOOTs:
1) Connect a USB cable to your PSP and enable USB mode (or pop the memory stick out and load it onto your computer's USB card reader). Create a folder to store the newly converted EBOOT under the GAME folder. The folder names should be kept relatively short (within 2 dozen or so characters), otherwise the game will NOT execute and spit out an error instead. An example:
x:\PSP\GAME\VALKYRIE PROFILE
2) If you've located and downloaded (or created) a software manual (DOCUMENT.DAT), it too must be placed in the same folder as the EBOOT. Neither the EBOOT nor the software manual may be renamed.
3) Return to your PSP's XMB, navigate to Game then Memory Stick, and you should see your PSOne game listed there. Select it with the D-Pad and enjoy the customized icon/background/sound bite/etc. for a few seconds, then hit X to execute it.
4) At this point, if you have the POPSLoader plugin properly set up (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED), you should be prompted with a POPS version you'd like to load the game with. Utilize one of the compatibility resources listed above to select the best fit. Select Original from flash to use the POPS version built into your CFW. If you select a version of POPS that does not run well with the game, exit out of the game and hold R while reloading. You'll be prompted to select a new POPS version. If you do not hold R, then POPSLoader will auto-load your last selection when booting up the game going, forward.
5) ENJOY!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13349225&postcount=3821

Mejilan said:
Everything you need to know about using Dark-Alex's POPSLoader plugin to gain access to most earlier versions of POPS (the Sony-developed PSOne emulator) from your 5.00 M33-2 (or higher)-equipped PSP! ~ 10-24-2008

This tutorial will increase your PSOne playback compatibility many, many times over again. You see, normally you'd be stuck with whatever version of the PSOne emulator is included in your current firmware. With this plugin properly configured and resident on your memory stick, you'll have access to just about all of them. Read on!

Resources and Downloads:
Dark-Alex's website - From here you'll be able to download the POPSLoader plugin (current version at the time of this tutorial revision is 5.00 M33 POPSLoader, which requires CFW 5.00 M33-2 or higher.) Here you'll also be able to find mirrors of Sony's OFWs (official firmwares), which you'll be needing shortly.

RSPSARDumper 3.5 - A PSARDumper is a PSP homebrew application that can decrypt and extract all of the files that together form a Sony official firmware installer. There are a variety of different PSARDumper "builds" out there. This is not the newest one, but it does feature the easiest and most user-friendly interface. Additionally, it supports up to OFW 4.05, which more than suits the needs of this tutorial.

New PSARDumper for 5.00 Decryption - It's been a while since Dark-Alex released his own version of a PSARDumper. This one adds support for OFW 5.00 and 5.01. For the purposes of setting up POPSLoader, it is not needed. But I've included it here anyway.

5.00 M33 POPSLoader is compatible with the versions of POPS contained in the following OFWs:
3.00 [Initial versions of POPS]
5.00 ('Original from flash' option)

In general, the POPS versions included in the OFWs excluded from this list were not significantly different from those versions of POPS included in the above listing.

Primary PSOne on PSP Compatibility List - Contains links to software manuals, if available.
Secondary PSOne on PSP Compatibility List - No longer updated, seemingly. Good resource for older POPS versions, however.

PART I - Initial Configuration:
I.1) Download and extract the contents of the RSPSARDumper 3.5 archive.
I.2) Access your PSP's memory stick pro duo via USB.
I.3) Copy the PSP and RS folders from the archive to the root of your PSP. Your memory stick should now include the following folders and files (among many others):
x:\PSP\GAME\RSPSARDUMPER\EBOOT.PBP (core RSPSARDumper executable)
x:\RS\ (containing 4 .PRX files that RSPSARDumper utilizes: english.prx, lib.prx, pspdecrypt.prx, and usbhostfs.prx)

I.4) Download and extract the contents of the 5.00 M33 POPSLoader plugin archive.
I.5) Access your PSP's memory stick pro duo via USB.
I.6) Create a folder called SEPLUGINS in the root of your memory stick if one doesn't already exist (x:\SEPLUGINS).
I.7) Copy the contents of the extracted folder (not the folder itself) to x:\SEPLUGINS, such that you should have:
x:\SEPLUGINS\pops.txt
x:\SEPLUGINS\popsloader.prx
x:\SEPLUGINS\POPSLOADER\daxheaparea.prx
x:\SEPLUGINS\POPSLOADER\idcanager_old.prx

Note: If you already have other plugins installed (SEPLUGINS already exists), do not overwrite pops.txt. Instead, open the pops.txt included with the POPSLoader plugin archive with your favorite text editor (typically Notepad) and copy the line contained therein to your pops.txt file. Don't forget to save it before closing out.

I.8) Proceed to PART II of the tutorial.

PART II - Decrypting and Dumping the Necessary POPS Files:
II.1) Engage USB mode and copy the OFW installer that you'd like to decrypt and dump to the root of your memory stick, and rename it to EBOOT.PBP. Example: Copy the 3.00 Official Sony Installer (300.PBP) to the root of your memory stick and rename it as follows:
x:\300.PBP -> x:\EBOOT.PBP

II.2) Once memory stick access ceases, disengage USB mode, browse the XMB to Game/Memory Stick and hit Cross (or Circle on Japanese PSPs).
II.3) Find the RSPSARDumper program and launch it with Cross/Circle.
II.4) At the RSPSARDumper menu, hit Square to dump and decrypt all. Do not use the other dumping options.
II.5) RSPSARDumper will take a few seconds to analyze and identify the OFW Installer, and then begin to dump and decrypt all of its files. You will see streams of text fly across the screen, and this process could take a number of minutes.
II.6) When RSPSARDumper finishes, it will exit back to the XMB. That's your cue to...

II.7) Engage USB mode. You should see a new folder on your memory stick (x:\DUMP). Access it and proceed to PART III-a, PART III-b, or PART III-c of the tutorial.

PART III - Isolating the Necessary Dumped POPS Files:
Now we must find the dumped POPS files we need, copy them to the location on your memory stick where POPSLoader expects to find them, and rename them according to the OFW they were extracted from.

III-a Generation 1 POPS (3.00 to 3.03):
The following set of instructions pertains only to files extracted from Sony's official 3.00, 3.01, 3.02, or 3.03 firmwares.

Locate these files, and rename/move them, as follows:
x:\DUMP\F0\KD\pops.prx -> x:\SEPLUGINS\POPSLOADER\popsXYZ.prx
x:\DUMP\F0\KD\popsman.prx -> x:\SEPLUGINS\POPSLOADER\popsmanXYZ.prx
x:\DUMP\F0\KD\meaudio.prx -> x:\SEPLUGINS\POPSLOADER\meaudioXYZ.prx
x:\DUMP\F0\VSH\MODULE\pafmini.prx -> x:\SEPLUGINS\POPSLOADER\pafminiXYZ.prx

Proceed to PART III-d of the tutorial.

III-b Generation 2 POPS (3.10 to 3.30):
The following set of instructions pertains only to files extracted from Sony's official 3.10, 3.11, or 3.30 firmwares.

III-c Generation 3 POPS (3.40 to 4.01):
The following set of instructions pertains only to files extracted from Sony's official 3.40, 3.51, 3.52, 3.71, 3.72, 3.80, 3.90, or 4.01 firmwares.

x:\DUMP\F0\VSH\MODULE\libpspvmc.prx -> x:\SEPLUGINS\POPSLOADER\libpspvmcXYZ.prx

Note: Whether or not you intend to incorporate the 4.01 POPS files into your POPSLoader setup, you must decrypt and dump 4.01. Locate and copy the following file:
x:\DUMP\F0\KD\impose.prx -> x:\SEPLUGINS\POPSLOADER\impose.prx

This file is absolutely required for POPSLoader to run. You'll note that you're not supposed to rename it by adding the 401 suffix.

III-d Cleanup of Dumped Files and Next Steps:
'XYZ' is a suffix that's based off the firmware these files were ripped from.
For example, the pops.prx extracted from Sony's official 4.01 firmware would be renamed to pops401.prx. Similarly, pafmini.prx would become pafmini401.prx... etc.

III-1) Delete x:\DUMP and all of its contents and subfolders.
III-2) If you'd like to dump another set of POPS files, proceed to PART II of the tutorial.
III-A) Otherwise proceed to PART IV of the tutorial.

PART IV - Enabling and Using the POPSLoader Plugin:
IV-1) Fully shut down your PSP.
IV-2) Reboot the PSP while holding the R shoulder trigger in order to access the M33 Recovery Console.
IV-3) Navigate to Plugins, locate the popsloader.prx [POPS] entry and verify that it is enabled. If it isn't, select it and hit Cross/Circle.
IV-4) Hit Back and Exit to resume booting up your PSP.
IV-5) Access your PSOne game (Game\Memory Stick), and launch it by hitting Cross/Circle.
IV-6) If this is your first time launching this particular game with the POPSLoader plugin enabled, you will be prompted to select a POPS version number. If you've properly setup the POPS files per this tutorial, then all of the POPS versions that you previously extracted from Sony's OFWs should show up here.
IV-7) Select 'Original from Flash' to launch the PSOne game using the POPS built into your current firmware (5.00 in this guide). Otherwise, select the POPS version number that best runs your game. See the compatibility lists linked to in the Resources and Downloads section of this tutorial for extra guidance along these lines. Enjoy!
IV-A) For your convenience, POPSLoader will remember the version of POPS you selected for each individual game. If, however, you need to load up a game with another version of POPS, merely launch it with Cross/Circle while holding down the R shoulder trigger. You will once again be prompted to select your version of POPS.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
hahahaha

About time. The poor install process and awkward upgrade path is really the only thing stopping universal adoption of CFW, and it's a pity because anyone running on stock firmware is a sucker.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Awesome! I've updated custom firmwares maybe 10 times... and I still find it confusing.

Firestorm

Just wondering, but is it because of CFW that I can run full-screen videos or can regular firmware do that now too?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Firestorm said:
Just wondering, but is it because of CFW that I can run full-screen videos or can regular firmware do that now too?

My stupid program still rips my DVDs at 368 or some crazy resolution :(

Do we get the internet radio with this too?

Mejilan

Yeah, I can only imagine that the updated remote play and internet radio features are all in. I can't see why DA would strip those out.

kassatsu

Banned
Mejilan said:
Yeah, I can only imagine that the updated remote play and internet radio features are all in. I can't see why DA would strip those out.
I wonder what else has been removed to make room for it?

The big question at this point is if the movies tucked away on Blu-Ray discs can be transferred to PSPs running custom firmware. Fingers crossed!

Schrade

Firestorm said:
Regular firmware implemented it in 3.30 I believe.

Dark_Alex's custom firmware only implemented it in the ms0:/MP_ROOT/100ANV01 folder and you had to muck around with the MP4 atoms to get it recognized. I think this was Dark_Alex's 3.10 firmware where he did this. Might have been earlier though.

Once Dark_Alex's 3.30 version came out, we no longer had to use that method but we still can if we want. The only advantage is completely unlocked bitrate though.

Firestorm

beermonkey@tehbias said:
The big question at this point is if the movies tucked away on Blu-Ray discs can be transferred to PSPs running custom firmware. Fingers crossed!

They will be once the feature is out. From what I understand, you just stick it on the memory card and put it in the PSP. DA should implement that with no problem.

Firestorm said:
They will be once the feature is out. From what I understand, you just stick it on the memory card and put it in the PSP. DA should implement that with no problem.

The transfer process will definitely get locked to the PSP that you copy it to. DRM will be involved.

This means that the transferring process may query information about the firmware revision, at a minimum, from the PSP.

Schrade

M3wThr33 said:
Any idea if this fixes a POSSIBLE bug? My PS3 had issues reading my PS1 game save on my PS3.
What firmware on the PSP were you using when you MADE those saves?

M3wThr33

Banned
Schrade said:
What firmware on the PSP were you using when you MADE those saves?
Uhh, probably old. I deleted them and it saw the more recent one. If it happens again, I'll care, otherwise it seems ok.

Schrade

M3wThr33 said:
Uhh, probably old. I deleted them and it saw the more recent one. If it happens again, I'll care, otherwise it seems ok.
Yeah around the time they added PS1 games to be playable on the PS3, you had to convert your old PS1 gamesaves to the new format. It did this automatically with the newer PSP firmware.

Sho Nuff

Banned
gc_radiskull.gif

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mejilan

Hmmm, thinking about it, I can't think of how he'd make the wifi installer work for major reflashes. Perhaps that's only for the patches that he releases periodically. Say, 3.80 M33-2.

I hope to be pleasantly surprised tomorrow, though.

ThomPayne

Isn't Skype available in 3.80? I think I'm mistaken since it hasn't even been officially released, but would this release contain Skype?

M3wThr33

Banned
ThomPayne said:
Isn't Skype available in 3.80? I think I'm mistaken since it hasn't even been officially released, but would this release contain Skype?
3.80 = Shoutcast radio

The NEXT one has Skype. Only for Slims. No video support.

kassatsu said:
I wonder what else has been removed to make room for it?
the only reason some things were removed before was to make space for the 1.5 kernel subset and the 2.x/3.x firmware.

since 3.71 m33 nothing has been removed, unless you install the 1.50 addon.

if you install the 1.50 kernel addon, the location free player and korean font are removed.

STG!

Mejilan, had a quick question for you regarding DWVII on PSP, check your PM's if you have the spare time. :)

Looking forward to this new firmware update, as always, Dark_AleX delivers.

Mejilan

Yeah, to my knowledge, DA hasn't removed any features since LocationFree and the Korean fonts, and that was done long ago. He's been keeping pace with the official features (and then some) without any struggles, seemingly.

Checked my PMs, nothing there. Going to sleep now...

M3wThr33

Banned
Himuro said:
Still no slim support?
Slim's been perfect since day 1 pretty much.
Nearly all the important homebrew has been updated to run on current kernels. I probably should look into reducing my dependency on it soon.

Amir0x

Banned
I need a guide to get this stuff working on my Slim, I haven't worked this shit since a few months after launch :lol

chubigans said:

You know, you come into every single CFW thread and bitch, and despite the fact that the posters who are so ardently pro-CFW have absolutely nothing to do with pirating (in fact, the complete opposite).

So I have a suggestion: either stop bitching or it'll happen all on its own.

Schrade

Dragona Akehi said:
You know, you come into every single CFW thread and bitch, and despite the fact that the posters who are so ardently pro-CFW have absolutely nothing to do with pirating (in fact, the complete opposite).

So I have a suggestion: either stop bitching or it'll happen all on its own.
THANK YOU.

Can we make it some official policy to ban people who troll the PSP threads with that Custom Firmware = Piracy crap? It serves no purpose whatsoever.

muckhole

If I want a battery "pandora'ed" who do I talk to? I'm so tired of reading these threads
with a glaring jealousy towards you all. I'll send the battery, plus a small fee for your time. I know no one with modified firmware, and it's driving me crazy. Somebody (preferably in Canada) help me out. These threads are killing me.

BocoDragon

muckhole said:
If I want a battery "pandora'ed" who do I talk to? I'm so tired of reading these threads
with a glaring jealousy tomards you all. I'll send the battery, plus a small fee for your time. I know no one with modified firmware, and it's driving me crazy. Somebody (preferably in Canada) help me out. These threads are killing me.
I'm helping a PSP Slim friend out right now with my PSP fat custom firmware... but it's still tricky. Best of luck to you. I know everyone thinks that the Slim is fully cracked, but they really did make an annoying hurdle to jump through with this pandora junk.

with my fat I exchanged it at the store 5 times due to broken pixels and I installed custom firmware easily each time with nothing but a mem stick :/

Phatcorns

So does the pandora battery work for ANY psp? That is pretty amazing, I haven't done anything with custom firmware since 3.5 maybe? Right before dark alex left and then came back with the m33 stuff.

muckhole

BocoDragon said:
I'm helping a PSP Slim friend out right now with my PSP fat custom firmware... but it's still tricky. Best of luck to you. I know everyone thinks that the Slim is fully cracked, but they really did make an annoying hurdle to jump through with this pandora junk.

with my fat I exchanged it at the store 5 times due to broken pixels and I installed custom firmware easily each time with nothing but a mem stick :/

Oh no, I still have a fat. I'm just looking for someone to set up a battery for me. If I have to sit through the load times for J'ean Darc one more time I swear there will be an OT "Should I cut my self-Age" thread.

Firestorm

muckhole said:
Oh no, I still have a fat. I'm just looking for someone to set up a battery for me. If I have to sit through the load times for J'ean Darc one more time I swear there will be an OT "Should I cut my self-Age" thread.

Is the Phat running custom firmware or downgradeable? If so, you have everything you need to create the Pandora's battery. Just follow the posted tutorial.

muckhole

Firestorm said:
Is the Phat running custom firmware or downgradeable? If so, you have everything you need to create the Pandora's battery. Just follow the posted tutorial.

Nope. Just a plain-jane PSP. I had gotten rid of my PSP a bit back, and picked up another one.

BocoDragon

muckhole said:
Why do you need a pandora battery on a fat? Is your version of firmware just too high and un-hackable? Because I never needed a pandora to install custom firmware.

muckhole

BocoDragon said:
Why do you need a pandora battery on a fat? Is your version of firmware just too high and un-hackable? Because I never needed a pandora to install custom firmware.

Yup. Firmware too high, bought my fat JUST before the slims came out, so unless I missed something along the way (which is possible, mind you) I'm stuck.

Did I tell you how handsome you look tonight?

Top Bottom