• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSP Owners - Brave Story: New Traveler has been removed from the PSN Store.

MrMephistoX

Hmm I sold off my PSP to start my NGP fund so I guess I should be good if I just buy this and keep it in reserve on my PS3 till the fall?

Glad I picked it up last month. Great little RPG with some pretty nice production values. For $10 its quite worth it. Hope some people get this before its removed.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
MrMephistoX said:
Hmm I sold off my PSP to start my NGP fund so I guess I should be good if I just buy this and keep it in reserve on my PS3 till the fall?

Yeah since it's the only way to play it on your Vita.

ShadiWulf

just bought it now.. didn't want to spend anymore money on games for a while.. but this is a game I've been wanting to get. I forgot about it. this was the perfect reminder! :p

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
This is actually important for anyone who wants to play this 'possibly' in higher resolution on a Vita. Didn't even want this, but because of that I'm thinking I might want it by then...

Takao

Banned
Come on you Windows Live staff, respond to my questions and help me get my email accounts, I swear if you guys say I should post this in forum x again I will rage. I want to buy this before it's too late.

JoeFenix

I bought the game and am attempting to transfer it to my psp and it gives me an copy error....

I can copy ps1 games from my ps3 to my psp no problems, this is the first psp game I bought digitaly though. Anyone have any idea what might be the problem?

DiscoJer

I actually wonder if it's a licensing issue with SCEI. Atlus has never been able to put up Monster Kingdom Jewel Summoner, which was a SCEI game, because of licensing issues..

Wow, I still have my original copy intact and have been wanting to playthrough it again. Already beat it and the optional boss, but need to play with the other cast.

I'll probably buy a PSN card and buy this game again. Probably my favorite thing was seeing the comic book style words that they used for sound effects when attacking - very charming.

ShadiWulf

Been playing it all morning :) Good game.

Any JRPG fan who hasn't played this game should definitely get it. It's a steal at $10

faridmon

Game Republisc are (were) one trick ponies. Few gfood games amongs heap of rubbish ones. I am certainly not gonna miss them.

Although Folklore is one of my favourite games on PS3.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
As has been said it's by the book but a neat little RPG. 10 dollars is about right. It isn't heavy or anything grand but it has this old school PS1 RPG kind of feel and I like that.

A straightforward charming little jrpg. Was always priced right, as long ago when first released it was only $14.99 (before lower prices/sales were as commonplace). Though now $9.99 is more appropriate.

A bit heavy on the cute, but gameplay is very solid in general jrpg terms, with strong graphics and battle animations. It has always surprised me every time I see it at only 147 mb, game has a high density of quality content to mb, if you will.

Great game IMO, the game also has boobs so even if you don't like JRPGs but you like boobs then you may as well buy it.

Aru

I always wanted to get that game but after watching the gameplay videos posted by Dark Schala, I'm not sure I want it anymore.

I'm done with light hearted boring JRPGs. After being disappointed by Riviera and Lunar, I think I don't want any more of them.
I only want fast paced JRPGs with deep storylines.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Wario64 said:
Digital distribution folks.
Yeah, we should go back to brick and mortar retailers, where all games are available forever for the same price they were released!

I should go to Best Buy right now and buy Panzer Dragoon Saga in English, I don't know why those people sell it for 300 USD on eBay.

Slime

Banned
It's not going to blow anyone's mind, but I thought it was a fun, traditional JRPG. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something like that, especially at only $9.99.

Ebgames is still selling this digitally, I assume with a download code for PSN. Anyone know if this will work now that it's been removed from the store?

Jigsaw

Banned
i checked it tuesday and couldn't find anything via search :|

seriously xseed,next time warn us 2 weeks before and not 3 days

Eusis

Still up in my download list, so it looks to be fine so long as you bought it before it was pulled.

Wonder if Xseed had short notice or if they actually COULDN'T say until it was almost too late?

Magnus

IIRC, when things like this happen, people who bought it already would still be able to re-download it by looking at their download history.

That was supposed to have been the case with XBLA games that disappeared, like UMK3.

I mean, it'd be illegal and a violation of consumer rights for you to not be able to redownload what you purchased if it was stipulated that you could so when you bought it.

Top Bottom