• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSP Owners - Brave Story: New Traveler has been removed from the PSN Store.

graywolf323 said:
well I ordered it from GameStop.com and now almost two hours later they still haven't emailed me the code >_<

You should have gotten the code as soon as you finished the checkout. Look into your order history and the code should be there.

This game is about as bland and generic as it gets, but i still enjoyed it. I'm assuming i can still download it from my history, but it is currently on my psp so im covered for the time being

graywolf323

alright so a code finally showed up in my order history on GameStop's site but PSN claims it may not be correct or no longer valid >_<

graywolf323 said:
alright so a code finally showed up in my order history on GameStop's site but PSN claims it may not be correct or no longer valid >_<

That doesn't sound good. Seems like they've removed any ability to get the game if you didn't already own it. Does GameStop offer refunds on DD stuff?

graywolf323

rainking187 said:
That doesn't sound good. Seems like they've removed any ability to get the game if you didn't already own it. Does GameStop offer refunds on DD stuff?

they told me to contact PSN about the code, if PSN doesn't have a fix GameStop might be able to refund me >_<

did anyone buy from Amazon and have better luck?

edit: sent in an email to Sony so here's hoping

That sucks that you aren't able to get it. But I have always used Amazon for stuff like this. I used them to get a Disney PSone classic when they got temporarily delisted and I used them recently to get Shift Extended for PSP. That game got delisted as well. Apparently Zallag just filed for bankruptcy as well. =(

graywolf323

CecilMcW00t said:
That sucks that you aren't able to get it. But I have always used Amazon for stuff like this. I used them to get a Disney PSone classic when they got temporarily delisted and I used them recently to get Shift Extended for PSP. That game got delisted as well. Apparently Zallag just filed for bankruptcy as well. =(

I would have gone with Amazon as well but they are selling it for $15 and GameStop has it for $10 just like it was on PSN before it was taken down

no response from Sony yet :-(

Top Bottom