• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSP3000 vs PSPGo screen difference?

From what I've read the screens are very similar. But with the smaller size of the PSP Go, it looks crisper. Whether you choose to get a 3000 or a go, don't hesitate to upgrade. I was blown away when I upgraded to a 2000, and the 3000/Go screen is even better.

Takao

Banned
jooey said:
It's not on the Japanese store, for what that's worth. Isn't Dissidia the only SE PSP exclusive for download anywhere? (oh except some english training games in Japan)

Well, in Japan DD isn't exactly the hottest form of purchasing games, afterall the Go has lifetime sales of 100,000 there. In North America though, there is more interest in DD, especially on the PSP.

duckroll

Takao said:
Well, in Japan DD isn't exactly the hottest form of purchasing games, afterall the Go has lifetime sales of 100,000 there. In North America though, there is more interest in DD, especially on the PSP.

But yet the Japanese PSN store still has more titles than the US PSN store. :lol

Top Bottom