• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSVITA $160 @ RadioShack right now

RazorK1d

I have a monster queue of 3DS games on my system to play right now. I'm currently 60+ hours into Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate while playing Pokemon X and I have Fire Emblem Awakening and SMT:IV sitting on my home page along with a few other eShop games. I have a psp go that I bought last year and have full of psx RPGs and a few psp gems that I never got a chance to play. Then I bought PS+ this past spring and have collected a size able Vita library.

I don't need more systems.
I don't need more games.
I blame GAF

I PRAISE GAF!! My perfect portable dream is finally complete! I have PS+, which will take care of 90% of my vita software purchases for the time being, I have a psp go to play games that won't play on Vita and I can use as a dedicated psp/psx machine to free up space on those crazily priced vita memory cards. And I have my 3DS, the backbone and foundation of my handheld gaming habit. I am fulfilled.

I'll wait for Black Friday to grab a memory card. I hope the 64gb will be on sale as I see no reason to get a smaller one.

tino

Banned
I am glad I got rip of it early and got 200 dollars back

You can get a refub iPad mini for 250, just saying.

mrpeabody

Went back and looked at the Vita library to see if I want to buy the system. A remake of a PS2 RPG I already own...an off-brand Uncharted...an AC with jank issues...quite a few offbeat quirky games. There's a lot of stuff I would play but nothing that's a system-seller for me. The insane memory card prices are a big obstacle too.

I'll get one someday.

Skelter

Banned
I'm interested in buying a Vita. Quick question if I buy this Vita and subscribe to PS+ would I be able to get any games that were previously free?

Went back and looked at the Vita library to see if I want to buy the system. A remake of a PS2 RPG I already own...an off-brand Uncharted...an AC with jank issues...quite a few offbeat quirky games. There's a lot of stuff I would play but nothing that's a system-seller for me. The insane memory card prices are a big obstacle too.

I'll get one someday.

Gravity Rush should be everyone's system seller. Can't wait for the sequel.

monlo

This is a great price for the machine but I don't know if I'd ever play it outside of remote play. Not one exclusive game entices me.

Wolffen

I jumped on-board the train. Now I just gotta get a memory card. Bungie, please make Destiny compatible with Remote Play.

coldfoot

Banned
Its crazy how some people will pay $160 for the promise of 'remote play' while some other portion of gaf declares that the Wii U needs to take out the game pad and slash the price $100.
The Vita isn't a forced bundle with the PS4 with a $599 price tag.

txag2005

Banned
So tempting. I'd love to be able to play P4G one day (I want to at least get through P3 first), but otherwise I'd be getting one mostly for remote play. Not sure if I'm willing to do that yet, especially when I'll be likely dropping $300-400 this week to pay out my PS4 preorder and get a few games as well.

Damn you Sony for tempting me...

Sliver

So I ordered one of these before they sold out and it doesn't charge. Tried two different cords and different plugins. Shit, I hope I can exchange it or at least get a refund.

Top Bottom