• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSVR 3rd Anniversary Sale starts now (NA)

Grinchy

Banned
I was thinking about Wolfenstein, but I didn't love Doom VFR and I haven't seen much about this one.

I might actually pay the $10 for Bravo Team just to satisfy my curiosity about how bad it supposedly is.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Is resident evil 7 vr only at that price? Also if not which version is more worth it

A shame that it's US-only, there are some titles in the "Games of a Generation"-sale here in Germany, but it seems to be lacking a lot of the PSVR-library.

Clinton514

I'm thinking about Doom VFR but not sure about that whole teleportation thing. Looks like it gets old fast. Anyone play through the whole thing yet?

WildBoy

I'm thinking about Doom VFR but not sure about that whole teleportation thing. Looks like it gets old fast. Anyone play through the whole thing yet?
Save yourself the trouble- it is garbage. I'm in UK so this won't apply to me but my stand out vr experiences are Super hot, Rez, Thumper and astro bot.

Wonko_C

The game can be played almost like standard Doom (except there is no jumping). I played it with the Dualshock 4, the PS Moves, the Aim Controller and I preferred the DS4 by a mile. The game is too short, though, get it if you have nothing else to play and only if it's cheap enough.

joe_zazen

How are the experice games like titanic and apollo? Or even the kite one?

looking for legitimately relaxing ‘no kill’ things.

Romulus

Save yourself the trouble- it is garbage. I'm in UK so this won't apply to me but my stand out vr experiences are Super hot, Rez, Thumper and astro bot.

Hard disagree that its garbage. It's fun with a controller and smooth movement. It's not anything amazing though in terms of length or story tough, but Doom in VR is good.

As a bonus, I liked unlocking the classic maps in VR

Last edited:

Maximus

Hey all, I could use a little help:

My wife wants a boxing workout VR game, would Creed fit the bill for that?

Other suggestions for any must haves from that list?

JSoup

Banned
Don't discount some of the cheaper looking stuff. Lot of strangely good things in the VR library.

wondermega

Screw the sale. Astrobot is a must-play VR game. It's honestly a personal game of the generation candidate for myself.
Agreed. Astrobot may be the best thing I've experienced on the platform. Also, looks like I finally gotta pick up Ace Combat. What's the difference with the Deluxe version - any extra VR content?

Last edited:

Rodolink

Damn cant decide between:

-Deraciné
-Job Simulator
-Moss

Which do you recommend me most?

I was hoping Tetris to be cheaper though. I saw it once at 19.99 pphysical on amazon, so not spending 24.99 for digital xD

Top Bottom