• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PT and others games recreated in Dreams WTF!!!!

VulcanRaven

I don't know much about how this game works. Is it easy to use? Can someone who doesn't know much about developing games make something good with it? Do you need skill or just patience?

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
I don't know much about how this game works. Is it easy to use? Can someone who doesn't know much about developing games make something good with it? Do you need skill or just patience?
You could make something good with patience. Something amazing with skill.

Enjay

Banned
So far everything that has been heavily promoted on this game (all the licensed games that were remade in dreams, the breakfast image, the animated shorts, etc) were made in house by media molecule staff and not your average buyer.

Geki-D

Banned
So far everything that has been heavily promoted on this game (all the licensed games that were remade in dreams, the breakfast image, the animated shorts, etc) were made in house by media molecule staff and not your average buyer.
? This is absolutely untrue.

Geki-D

Banned

Nintendo to their legal team:
2ncrmb.jpg

Top Bottom