• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pushmo/Pullblox World announced for Wii U

Yes! More Intelligent Systems indie goodness!

Pushmo is absolutely fantastic...can't wait for more fun puzzles on my Wii U. :)

So is this an HD remake of the 3DS games or a completely new game? Either way, I'm there Day 0.

Edit: I've never played the 3DS games, myself, so I can't really tell.

ph00p

Banned
Hell yea Pushmo! Crashmo can go suck an egg, it didn't have the same type of fun as the original, Pushmo everything felt like it worked, in Crashmo sometimes you had to do finicky things that seemed to barely work.

ignata

I already live in a Pushmo World. This just makes it official.

If Nintendo is announcing this now, imagine the blockbusters we'll be getting at E3! Right? Riiiiiight?

Well, it won't have the advantage of the 3D viewport, but even so, almost certainly bought.

And with that, the word 'indie' has lost all semblance of meaning.

Intelligent Systems is an independent company...

They make small games like Pushmo and massive games like Fire Emblem under contract with Nintendo.

Alrus

So it's just a port of the first 3DS game?

They make small games like Pushmo and massive games like Fire Emblem under contract with Nintendo.

Intelligent System is not a subsidiary of Nintendo? (really? All their game but two are published by Nintendo). And you can't call game like this "Indie" just because they're smaller type game, it's still being published by a major publisher. That'd be like calling Child of Light indie.

Wait....Intelligent Systems isn't owned by Nintendo? You just blew my mind.

Can't wait for this. Pushmo and Crashmo are both amazing games!

SirShandy

Can anyone translate the information? Does the game introduce some new mechanics?
One gig seems like quite a bit of content.

Top Bottom