• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quarantine Mafia |OT| The Contagion is spreading.

Sawneeks

Banned
Okay let me make sure I'm getting all of this.

Burb claims he was Infected last Night.

Fat/Fran claim to be Masons together. Fran can cure people of the Infection using a command. Fat is now claiming he is an Investigator.

Melon is claiming Mole? And infiltrated Fran/Fat's Mason chat? Claims that Fat knows who infected him and also claims that Fran/Fat win when Town losses.

Fat is also claiming to murder Melon tonight.

Is that the whole thing?

Kawl_USC

So I'm guessing melon is part of a different opposing faction to the president (corporate espionage?). And they share a chat, so she's probably not the mole and that whole group just outed themselves through her play?

Sawneeks

Banned
Now I see what Dusk meant when he said this game could end quickly.

So we have:

Town
Araxia
LP and his team who ran
Team Doggo who is looking for a Mole
Team Melon who is somehow tied to a President?

holy shit

franconp

Okay, time to get the real info out.

I'm the president. We are the corporate faction. We are town. I have a group with Fat4all, Acohrs and, we thought, Melon.

Fat4all is my assistant and Acohrs is my bodyguard. Melon is my wife. We have a secret chat. All the things about the vaccines is true. Except that I have 3, Fat4all has one and Acohrs too. Melon hasn't got none (at least it's what she said).

We have an objetive that it's to kill a mole. Now it seems pretty obvious that the mole is Melon. We had the passcards to escape the facility after we killed him but it seems that one was stolen so one of us will be left behind.

Fat4all is the true investigator. And Acohrs has a role.

I have a possibility to make Night Kills (didn't used last night as it has a condition). Tried to kill burb N1 but failed as I can't kill infected.

I just gave all the info so let's make a deal: If we lynch Melon this day phase I can cure burb and he can give his name to you. You will have an extra townie and a target next day. Also one of us will be left behind and will have a cure so he can cure the new infected and all of you win the game day 4.

For that to work I need to be the one who drops the hammer on Melon. I could cure burb and lynch Melon all on the same post. Or I can just do nothing and kill Melon during the night phase. But as I'm town want them to win.

This is the biggest chance you have to win the game. If you take it just vote for Melon.

I'm the president. We are the corporate faction. We are town. I have a group with Fat4all, Acohrs and, we thought, Melon.

Fat4all is my assistant and Acohrs is my bodyguard. Melon is my wife. We have a secret chat. All the things about the vaccines is true. Except that I have 3, Fat4all has one and Acohrs too. Melon hasn't got none (at least it's what she said).

We have an objetive that it's to kill a mole. Now it seems pretty obvious that the mole is Melon. We had the passcards to escape the facility after we killed him but it seems that one was stolen so one of us will be left behind.

I have a possibility to make Night Kills (didn't used last night as it has a condition). Tried to kill burb N1 but failed as I can't kill infected.

I just gave all the info so let's make a deal: If we lynch Melon this day phase I can cure burb and he can give his name to you. You will have an extra townie and a target next day. Also one of us will be left behind and will have a cure so he can cure the new infected and all of you win the game day 4.

For that to work I need to be the one who drops the hammer on Melon. I could cure burb and lynch Melon all on the same post. Or I can just do nothing and kill Melon during the night phase. But as I'm town want them to win.

This is the biggest chance you have to win the game. If you take it just vote for Melon.

If they do that. You win.

We aren't town. We're neutral. Stop trying to spin that.

Burbeting

Banned

You do realise if you cure me the same moment as Melon is hammered, I won't be able to share my info in time? Because I am not going to share before seeing the vaccine work, and the araxoids will most likely kill me the following night if I am cured, to make sure the information does not get out.

Sawneeks

Banned
I'm laughing.

I love this game

Just to clarify, Melon why did you claim this info? Or more importantly, why did you open up with a lie about Fat if you all share a chat?

Kalor

If you tried to kill Burb N1 then he can't be cured.

Burbeting

Banned
Also, I guess I have to come clean.

I was infected during N1. That's why I asked F4A for his role PM change, to see if he was telling the truth. I couldn't claim infected after Fat4All was cured, since I assumed Fran wouldn't use two vaccines during the same day.

This does confirm there were at least two infections on N1. Which means the Araxometer does not count how many infected there are, but something else (since the meter should have been 3 on D2, at least).

Also, I am still a level 1 infected. I have not progressed to Level 2 yet, I checked this game day start from Dusk.

franconp

If you tried to kill Burb N1 then he can't be cured.

Why not? I can't kill infected but can cure them. The role PM never says that I can't cure Level 2. And, as all the level 1 who can be cured know who infected them, curing a Level 2 doesn't sounds so crazy.

Burbeting

Banned
Here are my posts from D2 where I tried to verify if Doggo was telling the truth or not:

Science Doggo, how close your claim about Araxoids not being able to be killed is to CCS claim about not being able to be killed? The wording CCS used was:

Were you given any new win condition when infected, fat4all?

So the araxometer doesn't necessarily have to reach 10? Was there any mention of the araxometer?

Burbeting

Banned
I wasn't going to tell these things before being vaccinated, but I will still withold the name of the person who infected me until I am cured.

Top Bottom