• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quick, Draw with Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qurupeke

See here.

It works alright, better than what I expected of an experimental AI. It usually guesses 5/6 correct.

LNFZgzE.png

I suppose it hates little faces on animals though.

Platy

JoUnR6B.png

If you don't draw stuff in cliche way, like my non planified butterfly, it bugs

Which is weird since in my opinion, my butterfly is better than my hydrant =P

gutshot

It seems to do better if you are a shitty artist. Which makes sense since most people are shitty artists. Drawing caricatures of animals and such will give you a better result than trying to draw a realistic looking animal.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
2/6 for me.

No way it guesses this stuff. Unplug all the computers.

It's asking people to draw things and then using those drawings as its basis for future comparisons. I drew a pretty good 3D isometric bulldozer and it didn't recognize it because it didn't look like what others had drawn (yet). Same thing for the arm - I drew a beefy Trogdor arm but most other people aren't bothering to include biceps.

I am sure all of you drew a penis the first time

Edit: Completely misunderstood the concept lol

Eventually the AI will wind up classifying everything as subtly different varieties of penis doodles.

Breads

Banned
It seems to do better if you are a shitty artist. Which makes sense since most people are shitty artists. Drawing caricatures of animals and such will give you a better result than trying to draw a realistic looking animal.

I'm getting the hang of it. It's kind of like jeopardy in that it's not about the best answer, it's about what you think the most common answer would be. It's why I just gave up with the octopus.

One weird thing it does though is cut me off as I'm drawing if it gets it too early. Let me finish my drawing mang!

inUTZsY.png

Platy

It is based on the general answer ... so by being shitty artists everyone is making the AI dumber =D

Breads

Banned
It's a bit American-centric. What's a "Cooler"?

Portable ice box.

:edit:

My last one for now.

k5TZuGF.png

How the fuck do I draw yoga.

hQiYTD2.png

The triangle one was bullshit. Apparently I drew it upside down because the nearest results I got were diamond, underwear, and pizza.

Ballistik

Well all I know is that I definitely should not be teaching Google how I draw a sheep or a tiger. It couldn't figure them out, but to be fair, I wouldn't be able to guess my own drawings either.

PEOPLE STOP! You are teaching them to understand our drawings! They will monotorize all of our forms of comunication! JUST DRAW PENISES FROM NOW ON!

bjork

this thing guesses like I did when I played isketch.

I see crayon
I see shovel
I see squiggle
I see Nester's Funky Bowling

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
5/6 by playing the lousy drawing metagame

740gEkR.png

Rifle was a challenge:
kK4Pfrm.png

Protip: use all the space available and stick to simple shapes

SmokeMaxX

SV8Ky35.png

On my 3rd or 4th try got 6 easy ones. It didn't get backpack until I started coloring in the handle straps. Book was a struggle until I started writing scribble lines for words.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
5/6, and the one it missed is just laughable.
It couldn't recognize my sick orthogonal suitcase because everyone else draws a box with an arc on top of it.

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR BELIEVING IN THE Z-AXIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom