• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quickest way to get a bunch of rupees in Wind Waker?

I wish you could actually kill Tingle. He's an 'effing 40 year old fairy in a cat suit, just steal the maps. What's the worst he can do? Throw fairy dust at you? :lol

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
fly high ~ayunite~ said:
I wish you could actually kill Tingle. He's an 'effing 40 year old fairy in a cat suit, just steal the maps. What's the worst he can do? Throw fairy dust at you? :lol
He'll make maps to your house and sell them to everyone so they can hurt your grandma.

polg

fly high ~ayunite~ said:

and he resembles koji kondo (somebody told me)

demi

MAN WHY DO THEY CALL IT ZENNY IN BREATH OF FIRE

MAN WHY DO THEY CALL IT GIL IN FINAL FANTASY

SEEMS PRETTY RANDOM

IMO

Johnas

:lol Since you have yet to get a serious answer Ecro, the way I built up $ was by playing that mini-game where you shoot the fish with the bow and arrow. It took some practice to get good at it, but once you get the hang of it you can rack up pretty quickly.

There's probably an easier way, but that's how I did it.

SantaC

demi said:
MAN WHY DO THEY CALL IT ZENNY IN BREATH OF FIRE

MAN WHY DO THEY CALL IT GIL IN FINAL FANTASY

SEEMS PRETTY RANDOM

IMO

lol I always called it GILL which is fish lungs (was teased for it :p)

The deep labyrinth cave...I can't think of the name at the moment. You can score about 2000 rupies if you do the maority of it if I recall correctly.

demi

Pedigree Chum said:
Zenny and Gil aren't actualy currencies you douche.

I DUNNO MAN IT JUST SEEMS SO RANDOM

YOU SURE THERE WASNT A REASON BEHIND IT????????????????????????

SantaC

this
demidrool0po.jpg
gives me the shivers.

Vlad

fly high ~ayunite~ said:

Well, technically he's decoding/translating the maps for you, so if you kill him, you're screwed.

Ecrofirt

OK, I figured out a uick way to get like 233 rupees uickly. Go to one of those underground vaverns where there's a triforce symbol above one door, and then there's a few doors with flames above them. You can knock down the middle colums in the middle room with your hammer, and there's pots with rupees in the triforce room.

I used the one where Triforce map 7 is, specifically.

hooo

boooy
Ancestor said:
:lol Since you have yet to get a serious answer Ecro, the way I built up $ was by playing that mini-game where you shoot the fish with the bow and arrow. It took some practice to get good at it, but once you get the hang of it you can rack up pretty quickly.

The 100 level cavern/dungeon is a good place to go. It's on the first island on top of one of the mountains under one of those giant heads I think.

Liquid

Banned
Ancestor said:

he's lying.

Nah, India.

ho ho ho ho ho hold up a minute. so wind waker takes place in india? is link hindu? wow.

Top Bottom