• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Race and religious hate crimes rose 41% after EU vote (Brexit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I'm assuming this is sarcasm? I know there are defence forces on GAF for a lot of things, but I'd seriously like to think no one would come in here and try to defend the UK on this matter. The figures don't lie and nothing about them is anything to be proud/happy of.

of course it's sarcasm. There's a thread every day about some number that's gone up or down and the same tired shitposting responses get rolled out (thingsarelookingprettygood.gif). There's no discussion really it's just overspill from the brexit thread.

Audioboxer

of course it's sarcasm. There's a thread every day about some number that's gone up or down and the same tired shitposting responses get rolled out (thingsarelookingprettygood.gif). There's no discussion really it's just overspill from the brexit thread.

What are you doing constantly getting yourself bothered by entering such overspill then?

Plus this is the internet, memes get posted galore and sometimes shitty news like this need the 'Farage mockery' to remind ourselves what a buffoon he is.

Not trying to get at you by the way, just saying there's valid reasons to be "shitposting" the UK right now. GAFs just responding to the political times we find ourselves in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom