• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool |OT| A Moon Shaped Poo

Karma Police! Sorry, just happy.

Setlist FM just updated the rest of the songs for todays show? Are they ahead of the stream?

Bloom
Street Spirit (Fade Out)
(Tour debut)

Encore 2:
Exit Music (for a Film)
(Tour debut)

Idioteque

Considering anyone can update, I don't think it is accurate

Ah, consider me misinformed then. The first time I visited that site was to see yesterday's playlist

edit... still it was right for Bloom coming up next. Street Spirit is my favorite Radiohead song of all time, though, so if they play it next, I'd be stoked.

A-V-B

Setlist FM just updated the rest of the songs for todays show? Are they ahead of the stream?

Bloom
Street Spirit (Fade Out)
(Tour debut)

Encore 2:
Exit Music (for a Film)
(Tour debut)

Idioteque

It's right so far, going out from Karma Police.

Linius

Damn, miles better than yesterday. My favourite radiohead show of the three I've seen. Incredible setlist and performance.

Blader

Bloom
Street Spirit (Fade Out)
(Tour debut)

Encore 2:
Exit Music (for a Film)
(Tour debut)

Idioteque

Someone got a hold of the setlist and posted it online before Karma Police started. I guess the band decided to swap out Exit Music for Bodysnatchers though.

Sullichin

Awesome setlist. Setlist.fm said they played airbag in the soundcheck. Good sign that will show up. Fuck they have so many good songs.

Tonight's Talk Show Host

Yz5lfRt.gif

Daeda

Street Spirit and Lucky <3 Great setlist overall, pitty I missed Reckoner and Paranoid Android yesterday but overall I think I prefer tonights setlist.

On my way home now, in a train with the attendees of tonights other big show (5 seconds of summer I believe). All (slightly alternative) teen girls. Its quite the contrast from the RH audience :p Guess that explains why Radiohead only played the HMH and not the much larger Ziggo Dome.

Street Spirit and Lucky <3 Great setlist overall, pitty I missed Reckoner and Paranoid Android yesterday but overall I think I prefer tonights setlist.

Drop Give Up the Ghost, Idioteque, and Lotus Flower and replace them with yesterdays

Paranoid Android, My Iron Lung, and Weird Fishes/Arpeggi and the setlist would be just about perfect... well, that and replace Separator .... with True Love Waits.

Daeda

Lotus Flower and Idioteque are great live, I wouldnt remove them. Of course Paranoid Androud and PyramidSong wouldve been great, but since they played those in Antwerp last tour I can live with not seeing them now if it got me Street Spirit.

Blader

I think True Love Waits (and probably Glass Eyes too) might hit too close to home for Thom to sing often, or ever, on this tour.

Only big omission for me from today's set would be Weird Fishes...that's a top 2 Radiohead for me, would be really disappointed if I didn't hear it at MSG (so, uh, all the more reason to get a ticket to both nights then?).

Linius

Tonight was definitely the better gig. Not just the setlist, but also the band was just better. The crowd was more into it. Everything connected.

Though I won't regret going both nights at all. Yesterday had Weird Fishes, Paranoid Android, The Daily Mail and Videotape that tonight's attendees missed. And considering the fact that Radiohead usually plays a lot of different songs it's never a mistake to go twice of course.

Released

Great set today.

I think my only wish is for them to include other HttT songs. They tend to mostly just play There There and/or The Gloaming. There There is perfectly understandable as that's one of their signature songs, but I'll never understand the band's infatuation with The Gloaming. It's not a bad song and it does work well live, but there are still several HttT songs I'd much rather see.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Great set today.

I think my only wish is for them to include other HttT songs. They tend to mostly just play There There and/or The Gloaming. There There is perfectly understandable as that's one of their signature songs, but I'll never understand the band's infatuation with The Gloaming. It's not a bad song and it does work well live, but there are still several HttT songs I'd much rather see.
They used to play Myxamatosis at basically every show. Shame they seem to have cycled it out.

been listening to the new album a few times... and hmm, it's pretty pretty pretty good. i'm not a huge Radiohead fan, i usually only like 2-3 songs off their albums, but this one seems really solid with not much overly artistic wankery or straight up filler.

Decks Dark and Identikit are great, and i think i'm warming up to Ful Stop. True Love Waits is also a fine closer.

8.2/10

I've seen Radiohead 3x on 3 different tours, and they've played There There 3 times. And they're playing it this tour too. It's a cool song, but it's like 5th or 6th best on its own album.

Holy shit the concert in amsterdam tonight was insane. Like 8 songs from the new record, everything in its right place, street spirit, idiotique, karma police, nude, all i need, national anthem, bodysnatchers, about three chords of creep hahaha.

For some live footage check out my instagram, username is michelmusters

Edit: direct link

denx

I'll prolly need a better recording of Talk Show Host at Amsterdam to better judge, but right now I still think their Glasto 2003 performance is the best version of TSH thus far.

Does anybody have the full setlist of the second Amsterdam gig? Seems like it was badass.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I just checked out Pop Is Dead for the first time after seeing it a lot in here.....

...were they really into Modern Life Is Rubbish at that point or something?

Top Bottom