• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool |OT| A Moon Shaped Poo

Xun

Hopefully it isn't Spectre, but unfortunately it's looking likely.

In other news mine has been shipped!

yNlo04b.jpg

Sullichin

Yeah seems like Spectre will be one, with North/ N wind / ill Wind being rumored as the second.

Pretty bummed honestly. I know they said it was two tracks the whole time but was at least hoping for 2 I haven't heard.

N.A

Banned
For some reason they sent me 3 copies of the special edition. I guess i'll keep the other 2 sealed. This thing is beautiful!

Chinner

Banned
Arrived today. Totally sexy. Didn't take me long to pull out that shiny black curve and put my long needle into its deep curves.

Xun

My pressing for the special edition has a lot of static and pops throughout.

I've really not had a lot of luck with records recently, with my Revolver mono being a bad press along with Blackstar being warped.

Ughh.

I will double check it's not my setup though, but so far I doubt it is.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
anyone else get glue on the edge of the book? trying to clean it off right now.

I've really not had a lot of luck with records recently, with my Revolver mono being a bad press along with Blackstar being warped.

Ughh.

Ouch. I'm still pissed my triple LP nitty gritty dirt band was really warped upon purchase. Can't even imagine a RH and blackstar bad press.

Xun

anyone else get glue on the edge of the book? trying to clean it off right now.
Mine's a bit sticky, but nothing too substantial.

Ouch. I'm still pissed my triple LP nitty gritty dirt band was really warped upon purchase. Can't even imagine a RH and blackstar bad press.
It's really unfortunate.

Quite a few on Reddit are having the same issues, which doesn't exactly instil me with confidence for the quality of a replacement...

£60 and 5 months later and I can't say I'm impressed.

Servbot24

Banned
Got my special edition AMSP in the mail today. Seems to be in good condition, though I'm not actually going to use the vinyl. :p

Ill Wind is very nice, better than I was expecting.

I will stop
I will stop at nothing
Say the right things
When electioneering
I trust I can rely on your vote

When I go forwards, you go backwards
And somewhere we will meet
Ha, ha, ha

Riot shields
Voodoo economics
It's life, it's life
It's just business
Cattle prods and the I.M.F.
I trust I can rely on your vote

The Sun / Moon stuff from the artwork is interesting, but yeah...

Thom likes to fuck with us. If we get LP10 before 2019, I'll be shocked.

Linius

Radiohead to Northside Festival in Denmark. Which fuels the rumours of them coming to Best Kept Secret in the Netherlands even more. Would be fantastic to see them there.

Linius

WASTE ticket pre-sale on november the second. It's probably gonna be just Best Kept Secret for me.

EDIT

Okay, and Dublin as well.

Linius

I believe the general ticketsale starts at 9am GMT tomorrow. Only the Arena shows though. Festivals have their own agenda, which is why some of them are sold out already.

Xun

Ughh.

I received my replacement records today and yet again they have the same issues, although not as scratched as before.

It's a piss poor press in my opinion.

But hey, at least I have a 2nd set... :/

It doesn't do it justice but here's what my 1st set looked like:

Top Bottom