• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Raji: An Ancient Epic will launch on PS5 and PS+ on April 16th

iHaunter

So, Sony is testing out Day 1s on PS+ with some smaller titles looks like. I wonder if this is why they're increasing the price of PS+? I doubt any major AAA will be released day one. But solid A or AA will still make it worth it! Helps the devs too.

Edit: Nvm not Day 1.

Last edited:
So, Sony is testing out Day 1s on PS+ with some smaller titles looks like. I wonder if this is why they're increasing the price of PS+? I doubt any major AAA will be released day one. But solid A or AA will still make it worth it! Helps the devs too.

They've had a Day 1 indie on Extra/Premium in most months this generation. This month isn't even close to the first. The Tales game in the lineup is Day 1 I believe.

Last edited:

Deerock71

This wasn't out on PS4 already?

EDIT- Reading Is Fundamental.
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Last edited:

Mr.Phoenix

They have also done day 1 on PS+ even on the PS4 back in the day. Its nothing new. When they make something like TLOU3 day 1 on PS+ though, then yeah, you can start making connections.

Played this one years ago on Gamepass. Did Xbox pay to make this timed excusive or something?
I didn't finish it as I just did not have the patience for the combat.

Edit-I really wanted to like it too, It looked so good.

Last edited:

justiceiro

Marlboro: Other M
Game is short, but good. Kinda open ended, but probably the best showing of indian mythology narrative I experienced. Boss fights are cool too.

JaksGhost

Played this one years ago on Gamepass. Did Xbox pay to make this timed excusive or something?
I didn't finish it as I just did not have the patience for the combat.
The original was released at the same time on PS4 and Xbox One in 2020 a few short months after the initial launch on Switch. Some of the features such as raytracing are being carried over from the PC version of the Enhanced Edition.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I thought it was a charming game. I bought it after trying it on game pass a couple of years ago. I'd consider double dipping on PlayStation for the update.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
It's a cute game. I liked a different setting for once which helps elevate it to something more special.

Top Bottom