• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Ecg20se.png
IhMZEoY.png

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
HEFT EJT EN CHOKLATTE BREDINK EN ERST HEKJEN RATTENBURGKEN!

sorry

EDIT: I KNOW I'M NOT FUNNY. APOLOGISE

edit: i shouldn't make fun of other languages when i obviously can't seem to speak english properly. fuck sake

Well i lol'd.

And you're not making fun off. You're expressing your humor ie you as a person.

Wish more should do that to be honoust.

When appropriate ofcourse which is a grey area and depends on the context and subject matter etc.

😏😉

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I started a new game on Zelda ToTK. Played a couple hours scatterbrained.

I'm now searching every nook and cranny before progressing. Just arrived at the Temple of Time.

Another hour and I'm going to make American style cheese burgers and watch either Beau is afraid or continue with this fascinating exploration into well...

The art in this vid is stunning. It's a 10 hour video and I'm 4 hours or so in and already know i have to watch it again.

Gonna make it an early night I think.

Last edited:
I started a new game on Zelda ToTK. Played a couple hours scatterbrained.

I'm now searching every nook and cranny before progressing. Just arrived at the Temple of Time.

Another hour and I'm going to make American style cheese burgers and watch either Beau is afraid or continue with this fascinating exploration into well...

The art in this vid is stunning. It's a 10 hour video and I'm 4 hours or so in and already know i have to watch it again.

Gonna make it an early night I think.

Are you watching Beau for the first time?

Did you like Hereditary/Midsommar?

I'll be waiting on your review of Beau.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yes. Yes and yes. My favorite movies as of late.

As well as the Lighthouse. The Batman, The Joker, The Northman and the Witch.

So I'm really curious.

Maybe I'll watch Beau tomorrow early in the morning. Not sure.

Yes. Yes and yes. My favorite movies as of late.

As well as the Lighthouse. The Batman, The Joker, The Northman and the Witch.

So I'm really curious.

Maybe I'll watch Beau tomorrow early in the morning. Not sure.
I love all those movies too but I was disappointed with Beau. Maybe I should rewatch it before being too harsh on it. It seems quite a divisive movie so I am willing to give it another shot. It's quite long so maybe best watching in the morning... I like to watch longer movies early in the day instead of at night.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I only saw the 2 min cryptic trailer from which i deducted some possibilities but the dream worlds or w/e resonate as I'm a have a very active dream life.

Cherry on top is Joaquin.

So going in blind as possible more or less.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I find it hard to enjoy most series or movies due to for example the video I posted. It's so fascinating and tickles all the right boxes for me atm.

I only saw the 2 min cryptic trailer from which i deducted some possibilities but the dream worlds or w/e resonate as I'm a have a very active dream life.

Cherry on top is Joaquin.

So going in blind as possible more or less.
I guess it's my own fault for wanting another horror from Aster. This isn't a horror. It's quite funny but very confusing and gives you lots to think about. Could be a good watch if you're high.

Joaquin is definitely one of the best parts of it. He's fantastic as always and I couldn't imagine many if any other actors doing this role.

Good to go in blind and with an open mind. I tried to do that but I really loved Hereditary/Midsommar so was hoping for something closer to them even though none of what I saw hinted at that. At a push maybe I'd call it a physiological horror but not in a scary way if that make sense? lol.

Just let me know what you think of it when you've watched it :D

Homemade burger slightly burned (on one side i like that same with grilled cheese sandwiches) but moist. Red onion, dill pickle slices, "American hamburger sauce" American "cheese" and lettuce.
You've put me in the mood for a burger now. Next time I'm at the shop i'll pick up some burger buns.

Thinking about gettng a new tattoo this week. I have only 3 small tattoos and always wanted more. The last time I went to get one I had a bad experience and it put me off but I feel like I am ready to get another one.

I have a few small designs in mind but I want something big. I'm wanting a minimalistic line tattoo that has a cyberpunk feel to it that looks like cybernetics. This image I found online seems like a good place to start.

iu

I want something that goes from my elbow down to my wrist and I like how simple this is one is. It also leaves space on my arm (I'd only get it on the one arm) for other tattoos. I don't really like the design in the middle-ish so I'm trying to think of something to replace it with. I don't want something as big but I think something like this would do but maybe not as many lines.

iu

With a quick edit these are rough ideas of what I want:

qypBiaI.jpg

rMMXbZZ.jpg

or maybe even make it more simple like this

PyCPFjG.jpg

Patat (chips) made in airfryer with local mayonnaise. Also i don't use oil or w/e when making the patties. They (the beef) contains fat so it's unnecessary. (Minimizing calories)
I'm not a big fan of mayoonaise. I don't hate it but i will only eat it now and then if I'm in the mood for it. I love chips. I always make salt & chilli chips. I try to make them like how they taste from my local chinese but I'm still trying to work it out. My last attempt was veeery close. I think they put sugar on them which is unusual but I felt like my chips weren't as sweet/dry but adding some (a tiny amount) brown sugar seemed to get close. I think at this point I've got it mostly nailed down but the chips I buy aren't the same. There was chips I did buy from my local chinese market but they shut down and I can't remember the name of them. Even if I did then I don't know where I could buy them.

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

Walked in on two people having anal sex in the bathroom of the park I work at this morning. Just told them to finish up and I'd come back later.

Then the next set of bathrooms had a porcelain toilet exploded from an m-80 I'm guessing. Like totally pulverized. There were pieces everywhere.

Good job dipshits. Now everyone's gonna be pissed those bathrooms are locked for the summer

I heard something going on as I unlocked the door. It can't be locked from the inside so they must have been in there for hours.

Did the ace ventura key jingle before I walked in.

This and kumail najari's bit about boner jamz and stuck VHS tapes are 2 of the funniest stand up bits I've seen

A RomCom: two people who had an argument in the park over who could use the picnic table accidentally get locked in the bathroom together overnight.

A dialogue-driven piece in the vein of Neil Simon, they learn to understand--and eventually love--each other over the course of the night. Ending in a sweetly emotional public park bathroom anal sex scene.

Something I feel like sharing with a semi-anonymous message board: I might be a chimera. Twins run in my family, and I have a number of the symptoms that are rare on their own if they weren't due to chimerism.

I guess I could get a DNA test to confirm, but I don't trust those companies, thinking of how that data could be used.

Weird, and basically inconsequential, but...weird. So on the Random Thoughts thread it goes.

Top Bottom