• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate me Gaf (Post a Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBf6uAXV0AAPKYk

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
1st pic I thought I was having dinner with a mafia boss
2nd pic I wanna reenact this with you in our undies
N3mwqkUZiTQx.gif

Rate me. Weird lighting.

XCCVUt9.jpg
Would let you feed me yogurt while I play videogames/10
Az6bHvG_d.webp

Destroy mah life gaf. (I got hit in the eye during Muay Thai before this lol)

Edit:pic not loading. I'll just leave the link.

Edit edit: Got it to load
Load me up/10
This is my best photo. Don't take many.
Where are your shoes? / 10

Since you ask... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hopeford

Might as well post here, sorta curious haha. Don't really have any good pictures of me that don't have other people in it and I'm not sure how they'd feel about me posting their picture too so hey, douchey pictures are my go to.

I'm not that good looking but let's see what gaf thinks.

I think you look pretty good man. You have also mastered the gift of the chameleon and look wildly differently in a lot of those pictures in a hilarious way. They're all good mind, just kinda funny how different they look haha.

Vazra

LrL60wK.jpg

From a recent trip to Cuba

AEKZk9I.jpg

back in regular chilly Canadian habitat
Would seduce and steal your alcohol the morning after the afterparty
Might as well post here, sorta curious haha. Don't really have any good pictures of me that don't have other people in it and I'm not sure how they'd feel about me posting their picture too so hey, douchey pictures are my go to.
Better without the sunglasses. Would let you massage my body with a rolling pin.

Where was the second picture taken? It looks interesting.

Hopeford

Where was the second picture taken? It looks interesting.

At the new Avatar world thing at Disney's Animal Kingdom. Pretty awesome place but definitely something you want to do the online fast pass thing for. Lines were like...what, 3 hours long? Like the place was pretty awesome but I feel like I wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly as much as I did if I had to wait 3 hours for the rides.

At the new Avatar world thing at Disney's Animal Kingdom. Pretty awesome place but definitely something you want to do the online fast pass thing for. Lines were like...what, 3 hours long? Like the place was pretty awesome but I feel like I wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly as much as I did if I had to wait 3 hours for the rides.

Ah, the Pandora thing. Three hour wait seems a bit much though.

Hopeford

Oh right let me put my face so those who dont know me know who is rating them.
9be45646cd.gif

I'm sure you hear this a lot, but your FPS are so smooth I can barely control my heartbeat.

Ah, the Pandora thing. Three hour wait seems a bit much though.

Way too much. The actual ride is pretty good though. Like, there are two new rides, one of them that is basically It's a Small World but in Pandora, which sorta sucks, and another that is kind of like the Hogwarts Castle one from Universal(sort of). The latter is pretty good and was really amazing.

But yeah, no way it's worth the wait times right now. Like, if you can book your times online before you go though it's totally worth it, but otherwise it's a "Waaaaait" sort of thing.

Vazra

sure if I figure out how to get out of this toxic relationship I'm currently in. :/

<3 thank you for the love. I really needed it cause I'm feeling bummed.
If you wanna talk about it my inbox is open. Hope you manage to solve that issue since toxic relationships are definitely terrible.

Gui_PT

Hello NeoGAF.
I am ugly person in the face, but the other day I took a poor quality picture that doesn't look too bad.

Please insult.
Many thanks
CIoKDZr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom