• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate me Gaf (Post a Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelation

img_20170510_121336_9rybf2.jpg

I can hear that Bionic Woman jingle in my head when looking @ this pic! :p

Lucent

7203906543156816556.webp

4510142910354167498.webp

Eh. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my hair. I tend to keep my sideburns long and I trim my face to stubble.

Lucent

I would go for this with the shape of your face.

Yes/10

I may try that. Just having trouble finding the right product that's easy to use. I have a cow lick and I'm having trouble handling my hair. I don't know if I should go to a stylist or something because I usually go to fairly inexpensive places (like $14 for a haircut) and they can't really seem to do what I want them to.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Ugly where?

Maybe not ugly, but I'm not a looker either. Could probably stand to lose a slight bit of fat in the face, and should probably just shave my head, but can't quite bring myself to go fully bald yet. If I honestly had to rate myself I'd say a 5/10.

I actually tend to like how I look in mirrors but never photograph well :( Like in that pic. My eyes are blue-er, and my facial hair a little more red for example.

Are you Luigi?

Was actually planning on Mario for Halloween this year since I have the club nintendo hat and this is my first time growing facial hair (trying to offset the whole babyface bald guy thing lol)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Maybe not ugly, but I'm not a looker either. Could probably stand to lose a slight bit of fat in the face, and should probably just shave my head, but can't quite bring myself to go fully bald yet. If I honestly had to rate myself I'd say a 5/10.

I actually tend to like how I look in mirrors but never photograph well :( Like in that pic. My eyes are blue-er, and my facial hair a little more red for example.
I wouldnt kick you out of my bed/10. You seriously need to be more confident on yourself and own what you have. Its all on how you work with what you got.

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
I'm an ugly motherfucker, but this is pretty much the first somewhat decent selfie I've taken in like 2 years so figured I'd post it anyways.

Definitely trim that beard to look clean and do a full head shave. Your head shape is good for the bald look. Your charmpoint are your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom