• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Sayid is cool. Why, though? 5/10

Phaethon0017 said:
The show is a 10, animation loop is a -1,000,000 and it has all sorts of awful dithering, so 1/10.

2d6ntww.jpg

yencid

9/10 i dont know who it is but it looks great!

which one do you guys like more? the one im using or
avi.png
?

little too much bloom?

yencid

DieNgamers said:
The one you're using is better! May I ask where it's from? Evil Leonardo Da Vinci? Looks oldschool! 8.9/9

its yen sid from Fantasia (the sorcerer's apprentice)

@ cabot: 9/10 not quite sure who it is but

1) i believe i have seen him before (Columbus?)

2) reminds me of my own.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Eric Hall said:
Zoidberg is Zoidberg, therefore it rules

9/10

One of the better joker avvys around, but i prefer the popcorn.joker.gif. I'd like to see you post more, because if your tone can match that avatar, you're probably hilarious. 8.1/10

PantherLotus said:
One of the better joker avvys around, but i prefer the popcorn.joker.gif. I'd like to see you post more, because if your tone can match that avatar, you're probably hilarious. 8.1/10

I have seen your avatar a few times and it is mesmerizing. She is a real beauty- 9/10.

What do you think of mine, brand new with this post. Big props to _dementia for making it for me.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
chicko1983 said:
I have seen your avatar a few times and it is mesmerizing. She is a real beauty- 9/10.

What do you think of mine, brand new with this post. Big props to _dementia for making it for me.

What did dementia make it from? It's waaaaay to fast.

7/10

OneEightZero said:
What did dementia make it from? It's waaaaay to fast.

7/10

imageready I think, its from a film clip and the birds are that fast. I like it, like it a lot.

edit- ferga, winnie the pooh is cool: 8/10

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
^ Amazing. 7.8/10 -- I'd prefer a back/forth loop, but hell, this is quite good.

vv take notes from this guy!

chicko1983 said:
imageready I think, its from a film clip and the birds are that fast. I like it, like it a lot.

edit- ferga, winnie the pooh is cool: 8/10

It's too fast, choppy and degraded. It just doesn't work. In fact, it's so bad that it will be distracting to anybody reading threads in which you post, and will lead to unnatural animosity towards your posts. I suggest something slower, crisper, and more obvious. 3/10.

Sorry man.

PantherLotus said:
^ Amazing. 9/10 -- I'd prefer a back/forth loop, but hell, this is quite good.

vv take notes from this guy!

It's too fast, choppy and degraded. It just doesn't work. In fact, it's so bad that it will be distracting to anybody reading threads in which you post, and will lead to unnatural animosity towards your posts. I suggest something slower, crisper, and more obvious. 3/10.

Sorry man.

hahaaha:lol :lol :lol

yeah, well I like the birds and I cant make one better so I am going to keep it.

What did you use to make yours?

OneEightZero said:
That's what I mean. What video clip?

its from Faithless - Music Matters (one of my favourite all time clips).

there were about a dozen things which I wanted to get a gif from and _dementia was kind enough to do it for me.

PantherLotus said:

Sorry man.

I actually like it, but I'm in Safari and it's not lightning speed.

chicko1983 - 7/10. Again, pretty cool in Safari

Since Sentry got skipped - 8/10. Love the design.

Szu said:
I guess I'll jump in, the imagery looks like blue birds in a light show.

Very catchy and fluid.

9/10

Cheers mate. Yeah they are blue birds with only an outline of blue light. check out the film clip music matters by faithless.

Szu - if that is you in your avatar then 10/10. Otherwise 8/10, cool but reminds me of all the times Ive been smashed by Sagat in SFIV

Szu

chicko1983 said:
Cheers mate. Yeah they are blue birds with only an outline of blue light. check out the film clip music matters by faithless.

Szu - if that is you in your avatar then 10/10. Otherwise 8/10, cool but reminds me of all the times Ive been smashed by Sagat in SFIV

Wow, thank you very much. Yes, that is me.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
chicko1983 said:
its from Faithless - Music Matters (one of my favourite all time clips).

there were about a dozen things which I wanted to get a gif from and _dementia was kind enough to do it for me.

>.>

AmqIJ.gif

Pretty neat looking video. ^_^

Edit: TWEWY/10

tacotime77 said:
8/10. I like the hat.

Is that a skunk, cant really tell what it is doing? also, what is it in reference to, is it a catch phrase or what? 7/10

OneEightZero - thanks for cleaning it up. Glad you like the clip. How about my avatar now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom