• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman Legends coming to Xbox 360/PS3, all versions releasing in September

Nibel

itSWi74z2FP0P.gif

Pein

Banned
only game on wii u I wanted for a while gets delayed. I need to stop buying launch consoles but I can't.

Frolow

Banned
September? God damn it.

Wonder what the cause is though? Did Ubisoft think the install base wasn't big enough or something?

So why the delay for the WiiU version? This makes no fucking sense.

Wait for bigger install base, ensure that no version gets cut off by sales of an earlier version, maybe?

I don't know, but if they were ready to release a demo and date it for March, a September delay just for development makes no sense.

Muku

September?! Are you fucking shitting me? God damn. So now what am I supposed to play on the Wii U?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
So, err, there's literally like no game with a set date before June that I will buy on my Wii U.

What a clusterfuck.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Why not release the Wii U version now- still plenty of time for a September release on other platforms.

Chili

September?! What the hell, this was one of the main reasons I bought a Wii U. I feel like a damned fool.

Great news! (that it will come to other platforms) Bummer that it is delayed for Wii U owners of course.

I also hope that the PS3 version will have Vita support, so you can play the Wii U stuff there. Perhaps the 360 version will also get smartglass support?

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
This was the only game in the lineup that was tempting me to get a WiiU this year. Sure glad I didn't crack in advance!

WiiU is totally fucked with Ubisoft ganking that exclusive support.

Kimawolf

Wow someone needs to get Nintendo's response/reaction. And yeah I didn't see this coming. It's time for NOA/NCL in general to be shaken up a bit and new blood brought in. They can't even keep their exclusive games hyped on the console exclusive, and on top of that, delayed.

delayed to September is the real kick to the balls. the demo (and Murfy!) are great. I hope they haven't thrown all that asynchronous gameplay away.

Aeana

Great that it's going to other platforms, but I don't understand why it's delayed that long for Wii U? Actually, it says that it's coming to PS3 and 360 in September, where does it say the Wii U one isn't coming out until September?

ekim

Great that it's going to other platforms, but I don't understand why it's delayed that long for Wii U? Actually, it says that it's coming to PS3 and 360 in September, where does it say the Wii U one isn't coming out until September?

You have a point here. Timed exclusive?

Top Bottom