• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

RE: Revelations 2 spotted on russian retailer's site (PS4/ONE/PS360)

Brutalitops

Banned
Mar 14, 2014
I hate to be one of those cross gen complainers but.. Really? Is it even financially viable with how bad past gen sells now?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Apr 9, 2009
If true, anyone else just want to see the sexy new costumes for the characters and their butts?

Secretaries, sailors, wetsuits, hunks, schoolgirl, sexy cop....the last few Resident Evils have had amazing sexy costumes.

Raid Mode and/or Mercenaries would be great too of course.

bobbychalkers

Oct 11, 2010
No handhelds, Wii U or PC. Damn the three platforms I still actually buy games for. If this looks interesting I'll dust off my PS3 for it.

Dragon1893

Feb 20, 2013
Maybe they're keeping this sub-series to direct it more towards old school fans while keeping the direction of 5 and 6 for the main franchise?
Hope there's a PC version if it's real.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Feb 14, 2009
PC version left out in the cold? Well, fuck you too, Capcom.

I still need to get around to playing the first. But I'm completely fine with Rev 2 if it follows Rev 1/old-school Biohazard.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Jan 9, 2007
probably not a real thing, but i could go for some merc mode sexy costume ps4 pew pew pew

I'm gonna call fake on this one. The title art looks exactly like the fake poster from last year.

I'd really like it if Capcom took another year or so off before starting on a new RE title. Revelations was a step in the right direction but 6 was, in my opinion, atrocious.

SatoAilDarko

Mar 3, 2013
Didn't Revelations not sell that well on home consoles? What benefit wouls they gain calling it Revelations 2 as opposed to a different subtitle?

Psycho_Mantis

Banned
Jul 28, 2012

KyleCross

Apr 3, 2014
That is... odd. The only other direct sequel to a non-numbered RE was the spinoffs. Surely it won't actually be called Revelations 2. Eitherway I'm all for it.

El Pescado

Mar 2, 2006
NJ
Revelations is arguably my favorite Resident Evil game and I've been dying for a direct sequel, but if it gets one that doesn't hit 3DS or Wii U I'm gonna be really disappointed.