• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RE4 GCN is $9.98 Brand New

Beezy

Does anyone know the sales numbers for RE4 GC vs. RE4 PS2? I'd like to know which one sold more so far.

Ryck

hahahax said:
RE4 is currently unplayable thanks to Crapcoms inferior PS2 port.

There is no way to play the game with GameCube quality graphics and the extras from the PS2 version.
So wait for an eventual "definite version".

When you play the GC version you will go "ugh fuck I'm missing out on all these extras"

and when playing the PS2 version it's "omg no! It looks so much worse, and the fucking controls?!?! Nooo"
Does it really look that bad in comparison? I might go rent Re4 for the cube just to see..( damn you amazon !)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The PS2 version is the definitive version. Capcom proved it by putting the PS2 music tracks in the Biohazard 4 OST. Gamecube owned lol

Ryck

Does anyone have both versions? I just ordered mine and I won't get it till march...and Im 12 hours in on the ps2 version.... Id like an un biased opinion...

March 1st is a long time. I could die in some freak accident between now and then. Did anybody who ordered stuff last week get their stuff yet?

yoopoo

Banned
Wario64 said:
The PS2 version is the definitive version. Capcom proved it by putting the PS2 music tracks in the Biohazard 4 OST. Gamecube owned lol
There are two version, first RE4 OST version came out earlier in the year which obviously didn't include PS2 version music.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
yoopoo said:
There are two version, first RE4 OST version came out earlier in the year which obviously didn't include PS2 version music.

But it wasn't a seperate ost, you had to buy it in a box set. Only fools buy a box set just for a single soundtrack

neonglow

AdmiralViscen said:
Didn't everyone know about this almost two weeks ago? It was posted in that topic about the big Toyrs R Us blow out.

These games were that price at the actual store, but now you can buy them online.

Ryck

AdmiralViscen said:
I'm pretty sure people were posting links to Amazon as proof of the TRU deal.
I went to Toys R Us that day and came up empty handed the first thing I did when I got home was go on Toys r us.com ( amazon) and it was still at full price.

NWO

Beezy said:
Does anyone know the sales numbers for RE4 GC vs. RE4 PS2? I'd like to know which one sold more so far.

Gamecube version 1.6 million plus sold worldwide.
PS2 version 400,000 plus so far with Japan/US numbers.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Um.. I can't get it shipped to Canada? That really sucks, considering I got DVDs all the time from amazon.com and not amazon.ca..

Top Bottom