• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RE4 VR mode First Trailer and Look Released

Draugoth

Gold Member

Capcom has released a teaser trailer and new screenshots for the Resident Evil 4 remake’s upcoming “VR Mode” for PlayStation VR2. A release date for the free update has yet to be announced.

Get the latest details below.

Get even closer to Leon S. Kennedy’s critically acclaimed story of survival with the Resident Evil 4 VR Mode free downloadable content coming exclusively to PlayStation VR 2 for those who own the game on PlayStation 5. The PlayStation Showcase provided eager fans with a first look at gameplay, demonstrating how the PlayStation VR2 Sense controller makes core gameplay systems such as parrying enemy attacks even more immersive and intuitive. More information on when players can experience Resident Evil 4 VR Mode first hand will be shared at a later date.
  • No Release Date

Fw69wVpaEAEkeEF
Fw69zfUaAAE5yUA

Fw69zD_aQAAvWHT
Resident-Evil-4_2023_05-24-23_003-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Looked very good. I imagine it’s another paid exclusive development. Praydog is making it happen on pc anyways

Last edited:
I hope they manage to get the resolution a bit higher compared to village. I was quite surprised how low res that game looked compared to other launch titles.

Top Bottom