• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Madrid 3 - Fakelona 1

ruvikx

Banned
Football makes me laugh. Messi can go home & wipe his tears with his one billion euros (yeah, I recently read he's become a literal billionaire), meanwhile Catalan children & other brainwashed kids around the world will be angry, upset & some of them almost crying tonight whilst their parents feed them tinned ravioli for dinner.

Fuck the so-called classico, the football, its millionaire mercenaries & fuck whomever gets brainwashed by this shit.

Football makes me laugh. Messi can go home & wipe his tears with his one billion euros (yeah, I recently read he's become a literal billionaire), meanwhile Catalan children & other brainwashed kids around the world will be angry, upset & some of them almost crying tonight whilst their parents feed them tinned ravioli for dinner.

Fuck the so-called classico, the football, its millionaire mercenaries & fuck whomever gets brainwashed by this shit.
what a retarded take

Fbh

How is this a football thing?.
It's not like pro athletes from other popular sports are doing badly.

The top NFL, NBA, Tennis, Golf, etc players aren't making pennies

JLB

Banned
So Koeman is already crying regarding the VAR? What a club jfc

Last edited:

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
I went to Barcelona a while back. It wasn't anything special. Sagrada Familia was the only nice thing. And the beach with lots of boobies.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Deserved it’s own thread? Let’s see at the bggining

Messi lives in your head dude. It is obvious. What hurt you?

Top Bottom