• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real next gen box art? (Mobile download warning) - THREAD OF THE MONTH

hiryu64

Some awesome ones in here! Here's another from me:

BZuouMA.gif

I'll do requests if I like them enough.

Meier

Great thread. Never played Other M after hearing so much negativity about it and know nothing about the game's plot or anything so that reference is lost on me. :(

Edit: Caught up on page 2 and ready the explanation for Metroid. Clever.

aeolist

Banned
Great thread. Never played Other M after hearing so much negativity about it and know nothing about the game's plot or anything so that reference is lost on me. :(

Samus is obsessed with THEBABYTHEBABYTHEBABYTHEBABYTHEBABYTHEBABYTHEBABYTHEBABYTHEBABYTHEBABYTHEBABYTHEBABYTHEBABYTHEBABYTHEBABYTHEBABY

Valnen

I don't like how this thread is basically just a "bash games I don't like" thread. Especially since I see games I like >.>.

hiryu64

ahahahaha

I don't like how this thread is basically just a "bash games I don't like" thread. Especially since I see games I like >.>.

It's not really supposed to be. The covers are supposed to show what the game's about. Sort of like a "Summarize this game using a gif" deal. Obviously we're going for the humor approach, so some bashing might occur. Nevertheless, if you're still upset by some of these posts, please fill out and submit the attached form and we'll dispatch staff to your location as soon as possible.
:p

Top Bottom