• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Pic January 2014: Everyone wants to participate, no one wants to make the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coconut

Banned
Who here can avatize this photo?

My sister had me and my other sister do a photoshoot for my parents' X-mas present. This is the goofiest of the bunch.

Are both the girls in this picture your sisters? Because the blonde one is getting uncomfortably close.

Watevaman

checked the valves on the motorcycle today and as I thought a few are out of spec. had to order a tool and then gonna have order some new valve shims.

why was today the only warm day of the past week?

Man, Life is shitty sometimes. I wish money wasn't a thing.

How long till the star trek utopia so I can pull a full riker?

Get girls, free replicated everything. do what I want when i want.

I actually took a freakin' selfie today! And have the courage to share for once.

Here ya go.

nice, I like your style :)
also I started watching sherlock today and enjoyed it. this somehow seems relevant right now, quoting your post and looking at your av and all that.

aaand speaking of style...I'm thinking about getting another piercing, nose or lip, any suggestions/opinions GAF?

also I started watching sherlock today and enjoyed it. this somehow seems relevant right now, quoting your post and looking at your av and all that.

aaand speaking of style...I'm thinking about getting another piercing, nose or lip, any suggestions/opinions GAF?

Lip makes me horny. Base your life on what I like and you should be fine.

Who here can avatize this photo?

Here you go. Even removed most of the watermark.
necrovex.jpg

I actually took a freakin' selfie today!

You resisted duck lips.
:)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Not huge fan of piercings, but Monroes can have a certain charm.

Lip makes me horny. Base your life on what I like and you should be fine.
sounds reasonable!

I have a friend with a medusa and it looks amazing
hm I never really liked medusa piercings...or maybe I just never saw enough people who could really pull it off. I don't think it would look good on me either, but it sure is something you don't see everyday so that is kinda neat

Not huge fan of piercings, but Monroes can have a certain charm.

really? I think they're kinda ugly tbh :X

I mentioned it on Twitter, but the checklist I kept for the heart piece locations in Majora's Mask is missing one. And since it been months since I've played my file, I don't know where to look. :(

Coconut

Banned
sounds reasonable!

hm I never really liked medusa piercings...or maybe I just never saw enough people who could really pull it off. I don't think it would look good on me either, but it sure is something you don't see everyday so that is kinda neat

really? I think they're kinda ugly tbh :X

I'm really interested in people describing what a medusa piercing is... Please be creative.

marrec

Banned
Where's my beta BOP :(

I've still not been able to find it, but Beta BOPs aren't too rare these days.

Besides, it was revised. And it helped get me to day 2 of a Grand Prix.

So they're making a Magic movie, but DCs bringing back Wally West.

You take the good with the bad I guess. :(

I've still not been able to find it, but Beta BOPs aren't too rare these days.

Besides, it was revised. And it helped get me to day 2 of a Grand Prix.

So they're making a Magic movie, but DCs bringing back Wally West.

You take the good with the bad I guess. :(

I swear I had a beta one.

I have a bunch of beta cards since that's when I started playing, but they likely aren't worth much since I played the shit out of them.

Uga

RealGAF, I haven't been this sick in years... Can't even sleep, and will most likely have to cancel my job interview tomorrow. Feel bad for me.

marrec

Banned
I swear I had a beta one.

I have a bunch of beta cards since that's when I started playing, but they likely aren't worth much since I played the shit out of them.

I only started protecting my cards once I actually starting winning money. So everything before Urza's block that I own is beat to shit. In a loving way.

My friend used to squirt water through her labret, so if you need a(nother) stupid party trick, that could be fun.

Do nostril piercings work OK with septum piercings or is it too busy?

I'm really interested in people describing what a medusa piercing is... Please be creative.

It's a piercing in your upper lip.

I only started protecting my cards once I actually starting winning money. So everything before Urza's block that I own is beat to shit. In a loving way.

I have ton just shoved into a box somewhere :/

I have like...6 binders, five card boxes...15 deck boxes...

>.<

Nooooooo!
You got just the right amount of piercings.

BTW, just played the Stanley Parable today for a couple of hours and holy shit is it amazing. Strongly recommend it to everyone.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
RealGAF, I haven't been this sick in years... Can't even sleep, and will most likely have to cancel my job interview tomorrow. Feel bad for me.

My sister is sick and missed first day of the semester :( Job interview is even worse.

Haven't checked in for a while, what r goign on in this thread?? Here's the back of my head

My first real pic January. Better late than never I suppose.

Well I don't know why you've been holding out! Handsome fellow. Hope you don't live near me so we're not competing for the same ladies :p

29 corndogs in 8 days

Dude I love corndog snacks, but please stahp. We all care about you here. You can talk to us.

Windam

Scaley member
Just noticed the mark on my screen is a scratch. It's super obvious to me now and bugging the fuck out of me. Super noticeable on GAF or a site with a white background. I just got this monitor at the end of August. I don't know how this happened. :'(

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
It's 42°C in Melbourne, so the only solution was to make an apple, plum, and peach fruit smoothy thing.

smoothx9pv7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom