• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Pic January 2014: Everyone wants to participate, no one wants to make the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
It's 42°C in Melbourne, so the only solution was to make an apple, plum, and peach fruit smoothy thing.

I really wanted some ice cream earlier today but I just couldn't do it because it's winter here. *sobs*

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I found it in the sewer.

gam_ghostbusterslime_eyqpj.jpg

I really wanted some ice cream earlier today but I just couldn't do it because it's winter here. *sobs*

Every season is ice cream season.

You know what I don't like? For and Against Lists. Like every news cycle. 10 reasons why iPhone 7 will fail, then 10 reasons why iPhone 7 will be a succeed. I mean its becoming a sort of an excuse for authors who cannot articular the pros and cons of products in a cohesive way in a paragraph or two so they create lists like a 10 year old.

Windam

Scaley member
It was like 6 or 8 degrees C here today. Felt unnatural. All the snow/ice has started melting, and it'll be back to freezing soon, meaning more ice! :(

DrM

Redmond's Baby
There should be snow outside, but this year winter abandoned us. 6° Celsius at 5:45 am and it is starting to rain.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
It's 42°C in Melbourne, so the only solution was to make an apple, plum, and peach fruit smoothy thing.

smoothx9pv7.jpg
Meanwhile, this desert boy endured the worst winter/cold wave he ever had. I went from never experiencing snow first hand straight to 15"— my cherry was destroyed.
miO7bA2.png

What I'm trying to say is that delish looking drink needs to be spiked, like, yesterday.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Man, I wish I could experience Xenogears for the first time again. It blew my mind so much.
Funny story: The only reason why I got into the game in the first place, was that a friend of mine and myself stumbled on the BradyGames Guide, flipped all the way to end and saw random screens of the ending where Fei and Elly were wearing their baby suits. As kids, it was literally the main driver that compelled us to delve into the game.

We did end up enjoying it (well, technically half of it), so it wasn't all bad.

Its been lovely in LA. No complaints.

Gah, 34 in Hobart, this is getting unbearable.

I actually took a freakin' selfie today! And have the courage to share for once.

Here ya go.

I still think you should have gone with a modern pic of you this month.

My first real pic January. Better late than never I suppose.

Welcome~

New haircut, just in time for Archer.

Your hair has to be one of your five favorite features, right?

Clydefrog

playing GTA IV: Lost and Damned right now on PC

fucking driving in this game is horrible.... add to that having to take motorcycles everywhere and i'm just about done already

Toa TAK

Banned
The spin offs I played are Halo 3 ODST and Spartan Assault, but I've played Combat Evolved, 2, 3, Reach and 4.
What about Halo Wars?
playing GTA IV: Lost and Damned right now on PC

fucking driving in this game is horrible.... add to that having to take motorcycles everywhere and i'm just about done already

I still need to play GTAIV someday. GTAV being my first I feel like I have to go back.

And doesn't every Rockstar game have lots of driving (or horse riding). It's like a (horrible) staple of their games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom