• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Pic January 2014: Everyone wants to participate, no one wants to make the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uga

Somehow woke up feeling even worse. Job interview postponed to a later date...
Oh well, at least I can attempt to watch last night's Archer.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
BEAST COAST NEVER SLEEPS

Beast Coast active confirmed :p

Somehow woke up feeling even worse. Job interview postponed to a later date...
Oh well, at least I can attempt to watch last night's Archer.

Sad times, feel better. On a side note, WTF do I not get FXX? I get HBO SHO and MAX, but for some reason FXX is above my tier. Anybody else have this issue? Charter Communications here (lolz) I can't watch Archer or Sunny :(

paint art

Oh man nice! I want one. Challenge: can you make the back of my head interesting?

I swear I don't really have red hair guys

That's what they all say

Wazzy

Banned
I've been listening to this for the past hour. I lost a friend today, a good friend. Don't worry, not dead, just done with the friendship in a single day which was today. I don't feel too good.

We need a GAF party sometime. Everyone come to Melbourne.
I'm sorry to hear that. :(

It sucks losing a friendship especially a close one since your life will start to change. It's best to occupy yourself to help move on and find ways to hang with other friends.

If I had money I would go lol

PirateKing

That sucks :(

Do you feel comfortable going into what happened? Feel free to leave it if you don't

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

It sucks losing a friendship especially a close one since your life will start to change. It's best to occupy yourself to help move on and find ways to hang with other friends.

If I had money I would go lol
Don't worry GAF brahs, it's not the first time.
It's a bit of a swim over straight :(

I blame today's heat. It's weird, remember we talked about our goals and stuff? Today motivated me to pick up a violin as soon as I saved up for it. They're pretty pricey here but I wanna play some Gattaca music.

Chorazin

Mornin' RealGaf!

Signed up for the Spartan Sprint on July 13th near Philly, I have so many crazy obstacle course races to do this year. :-D

RoeBear

I wish it would all just grey now. The blonde hair stands out way to much on the front and so does the black streak.

I'm not sure how old you are but I'd guess you have another 15 years before it greys out. I don't like were my blond is either, it's mostly on my mustache area which makes me look creepy.

HLRFp8m.jpg
here's a better pic of when I had it thicker.

I'm not sure how old you are but I'd guess you have another 15 years before it greys out. I don't like were my blond is either, it's mostly on my mustache area which makes me look creepy.

Only in my twenties and white hairs is starting to pop up in places. I just hope I go white or gray and not bald.

Chuckie

My wife and my cousin (not the same person mind you) pulled out my first 2 grey hairs last sunday. It was a sad moment.

I've got a couple gray hairs, made me go :/ when my friend found them but oh well.

I was listening to "did it in a minute" earlier, when the hall & Oates revolution happens again it'll be glorious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom