• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Pic January 2014: Everyone wants to participate, no one wants to make the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
My wife and my cousin (not the same person mind you)

Suuuuuure.

Beast Coast here. I've realized that this thread and the realpics are helping me learn and recognize GAFfer's handles better than ever before. If only I could associate all of the video game pics that normally comprise avatars so well :p

Matt Tong is a demon on the drums.

That intro to "Like Eating Glass", godly.

Christ yes. Dood's incredible.

Also.

Oh my god.

Oculus Rift.

The 3D department downstairs at my job has a couple.

I just had a go on a F-Zero-esque game they're making.

I feel nauseous and lightheaded.

It's fucking incredible.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
No fading hair here, but everybody says that my grandfather went WHITE, like, straight ass white, full head, in his 20's. Must have been crazy lol.

Edit: Kept a full head until he died too

Red

I've had patches of grey since I was born. No big deal. When I grow my hair out it's more obvious, long grey streak down the middle. I imagine it's more common than people realize.

Yeah I fully expect to go bald long before I get grey hair. I'm only 26 but my brother started going bald at 19

balding and got grey hairs. :(
Unlucky even in nature.

Talking about going bald reminded me of this Key and Peele skit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g-s-pghtYQ

Same. So far I´ve been lucky when it comes to that. My little sis has been getting random grey hairs since she was 20 or so.

All the men in my family have beautiful white hair. No bald dudes.

At least baldness will leave me alone, greyness is already in full force since 2nd year in college.

Such depressive day today, feeling bad...

I'm jealous.

Dawg

Charging everything for my 24hrs hospital visit tomorrow.

iPad with Ghost Trick
3DS with Fire Emblem & Super Mario 3D Land
Samsung Galaxy S3 with Kingdom Rush: Frontiers

I am ready.

what kind of work

You're not making things better RNH D:
Yeah, at least give us some hints.

Nothing super exciting, it'll just be helping out with any programming the 3D department needs, since they only really have one person down their who does any programming as far as I'm aware. Honestly, I don't have any idea when I'll start spreading to it, or what it'll entail, but it's been brought up as a definite possibility since they've always got contractors before which doesn't make a lot of sense when there's a .NET team just upstairs.

The game itself was a fairly basic 4-player F-Zero clone, it's going to be used as a sort of advertising tool at an event one of our clients has coming up. It was pretty awesome given the budget they have for it.

Kisaya

It was funny to find my first grey on my 20th birthday. Like I hardly ever think about aging so seeing that was hilarious.

My hair is pretty thin so I'm always afraid of losing hair ;_;

Chorazin

It was funny to find my first grey on my 20th birthday. Like I hardly ever think about aging so seeing that was hilarious.

I've had greys for years now, and I keep getting more and more every year,

Luckily, they're more silver than grey so hopefully I'll look awesome fully silver in a few years!

I have a birthmark (i think thats what is it) on the right side of my head that is nothing but a massive streak of grey/silverish hair. No matter how much I dye it, I even used to pull it out when i was younger, it always grows back and is pretty obvious.

I always cut my hair in a way that covers it. It looks really odd. ;_____;

usea

I have a birthmark (i think thats what is it) on the right side of my head that is nothing but a massive streak of grey/silverish hair. No matter how much I dye it, I even used to pull it out when i was younger, it always grows back and is pretty obvious.

I always cut my hair in a way that covers it. It looks really odd. ;_____;
That sounds pretty cool to me.

My wife and my cousin (not the same person mind you) pulled out my first 2 grey hairs last sunday. It was a sad moment.

Lol! Did you realize how odd it sounded after you finished writing it out? I do that all the time when writing, go back and add parentheses to explain something further.

Geido

Over here in The Netherlands some dude had a big club hit with a song called "sex with that bald guy" (in Dutch of course). It goes on the tune of Sex on Fire from Kings of Leon :p

Pretty epic when that song is played. Attention from girls increases 20-fold.

After the song is over I'm an outcast again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom