• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 new trailer coming 28 september, 11AM ET

What are you most looking forward to in the trailer?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
What is so exciting about this title is that RDR2 will be the first ever next-gen only game from Rockstar Games.

The first trailer already looked fantastic but now almost a full year later i wonder how it will look now.

They would be insane not to add first person mode, it's probably the #1 requested feature.

Just imagine walking in a saloon full off people in first person or riding a horse, shooting with dead eye etc.

hhhhnnnnnggggg

..And having the chatter stop for a moment as all guests stare at you when you open the saloon doors :)

Yeah, agreed. They'd be stupid not to include it, but I'm just worried that it could be a feature they add later via an update or whatnot. They've laid the groundwork with the inclusion of FP in GTAV so seems like a no brainer.

Ridesh

Banned
What is so exciting about this title is that RDR2 will be the first ever next-gen only game from Rockstar Games.

The first trailer already looked fantastic but now almost a full year later i wonder how it will look now.

Heh, if something it will look worse than the first teaser, like it almost always happens.

RDR 2 will be DLC for GTA Online

I want alien hovercars in GTA Online before stupid horses!

This will most certainly be an introduction to the story of the game. We'll also see some action, gunfights, horse and buggy chases maybe. It will probably end on a line of dialogue that sums up the protagonists' goals succinctly. My prediction!

bbd23

man the multiple protagonist stuff in GTA V was not interesting at all.

just remaster RDR and ill give you my 80 canadian dollars.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
My god i can not wait, those footprints in the mud.

DKmsDFhXoAAUi-b.jpg

Gorillaz

I liked the multiple protags I know I'm in the minority but I like when games do different takes on stories. Main reason I liked halo 2 was how the arbiter MC story line mirrored each other despite being after the same goal in the end

if they can make that work in this I'm good like unsaid I'm the minority

Bandit1

From the same guy that "leaked" the information about the remaster of L.A. Noire in January:

9jT7qb2.png

https://twitter.com/Yan2295/status/911944621424553984

Long speculated, but if it is now confirmed, imagine playing through Red Dead Redemption 2, completeing the game, the screen goes black, you're waiting for the credits but instead you get "_ years later" and it rolls straight into the opening of Red Dead Redemption REMASTERED.

I can dream right?

Fjordson

I liked the multiple protags I know I'm in the minority but I like when games do different takes on stories. Main reason I liked halo 2 was how the arbiter MC story line mirrored each other despite being after the same goal in the end

if they can make that work in this I'm good like unsaid I'm the minority
I'm with you. I enjoyed the multiple characters in GTA V, was just a little wrinkle to change things up from most other open-world games.

Long speculated, but if it is now confirmed, imagine playing through Red Dead Redemption 2, completeing the game, the screen goes black, you're waiting for the credits but instead you get "_ years later" and it rolls straight into the opening of Red Dead Redemption REMASTERED.

I can dream right?
Lmao that's above being a simple dream.

dreamfall

I can’t believe we’re so close to a new trailer. I really hope Dutch’s gang and the single player component are everything. Finally! Also hope that if the release date is for May, it doesn’t get pushed. When is the Game Informer reveal?

Stiler

From the same guy that "leaked" the information about the remaster of L.A. Noire in January:

9jT7qb2.png

https://twitter.com/Yan2295/status/911944621424553984

I really really wish this weren't true.

Rockstar never really does direct sequels or prequels, and we already know how Dutch's gang ends up. It was already set at the tail end of the west and a prequel is still going to be set at the "end" of the west.

Was really hoping for something more at the "height" of the wild west in the mid 1800's or earlier and with all new characters we don't already know.

Toni

I will be thoroughly shook if they manage to catch up to Guerilla Games in image fidelity and/or technical finesse.

Blam

I can dream right?

How did you see my dream last night.

RoKKeR

I know this isn't what it's gonna be, but I would be so pumped if this trailer was one of those classic RDR trailers that had a bunch of gameplay and a narrator introducing the mechanics and world. Those were so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom