• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RED GODDESS - 2.5D Metroidvania Kickstarter - PC, MAC, LINUX, PS4, PSVita, WiiU

yanim

Neo Member
Playstation&#8236; 20th anniversary Red Goddess: Inner World ----> from $7.5 Final <<>->>> half off the sale price (English, Spanish and french languages, only US region)

RED GODDESS PSN STORE -> http://goo.gl/Jknhpn
&#8234;#&#8206;indiedev&#8236; &#8234;#&#8206;gamedev&#8236;

psnanniv.jpg

Tizoc

Playstation&#8236; 20th anniversary Red Goddess: Inner World ----> from $7.5 Final <<>->>> half off the sale price (English, Spanish and french languages, only US region)

RED GODDESS PSN STORE -> http://goo.gl/Jknhpn
&#8234;#&#8206;indiedev&#8236; &#8234;#&#8206;gamedev&#8236;

psnanniv.jpg

Any updates on PSVita ver?
So far I've double dipped on Steam+PS4 :p

SimonM7

Original goal last time around were $50,000, they reached ~$39,000 ish.

I like the new design on the heroine and her outfit, hope that's the new ingame outfit too.

edit:
Apparently it is.

Ah! Great! My first reaction when I saw the header was "oh, slick design!", and then in the game media she's like a muddy green with no details on her.

EDIT: Hahaha! Oh jesus! That was an ancient post! Now she's orange and has no pants again. Never mind! :D

yanim

Neo Member
Ah! Great! My first reaction when I saw the header was "oh, slick design!", and then in the game media she's like a muddy green with no details on her.

EDIT: Hahaha! Oh jesus! That was an ancient post! Now she's orange and has no pants again. Never mind! :D

Yes this is the final design:

divine.jpg

:)

Oneself

I agree with what Miki said earlier; the 1 hit kills get really frustrating after a while. It's mostly because the hit box is sometimes very sensitive,also, it loads for a while when restarting and at times you have to redo a bunch of stuff because the last checkpoint was a while ago.

But yes, I'm still enjoying your game, a lot! Hopefully the PSN sale helped...

yanim

Neo Member
I agree with what Miki said earlier; the 1 hit kills get really frustrating after a while. It's mostly because the hit box is sometimes very sensitive,also, it loads for a while when restarting and at times you have to redo a bunch of stuff because the last checkpoint was a while ago.

But yes, I'm still enjoying your game, a lot! Hopefully the PSN sale helped...

We've updated the game and improving some ocasional bugs, thanks for your comments, we're going to evaluate it and if we can improve we'll do! Thanks so much for your awesome support! ^ ^

Sonofyama

Neo Member
HA! Didn't realize how old the original post was and tried backing ("It says there are 2 $15 tier left!!! WTF!"). But $6 sounds even better!

Top Bottom