• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RedDeer.Games is happy to announce their partnership with PlayStation | Tons of their games coming to the platform this year!

RedDeer.Games, being one of the most prominent indie game developers and publishers, announces the expansion of its business, to yet another major platform - PlayStation. One of the studio's first productions, the acclaimed Cyber Protocol is already available for PS console players.

By starting its partnership with PlayStation, RDG joins the last of the console giants. Currently, the developer is present on all major platforms, starting with Nintendo Switch, where it specializes and has been active the longest, through Xbox, PC and iOS.

Thus, gamers can expect unique indie game launches this year, as RedDeer.Games has a release plan for the PlayStation console already in place.

The games which will be heading from the RDG's protfolio, are among others: Deflector, Bit Orchard, Little Mouse's Encyclopedia, Broken Universe and reky. Cyber Protocol is already available on PlayStation Store.

F6ekjwNWYAAtSSd

F6ekjwOWkAAPoYG

StueyDuck

something tells me this isn't a partnership but they got a devkit and are allowed to sell their games on PSN now

Lokaum D+

my god, Sony really needs to announce something great until the end of the year or this ll be the most boring Sony year ever.

They did nothing this year, no games, price hike, dumb acessories, psvr2, psp 2.0 geez, what a sad year for Playstation brand.

my god, Sony really needs to announce something great until the end of the year or this ll be the most boring Sony year ever.

They did nothing this year, no games, price hike, dumb acessories, psvr2, psp 2.0 geez, what a sad year for Playstation brand.
What did you say? I can't hear you over the wind rushing past my Web Slinging.

Woopah

Spiderman 2 and Helldivers 2 should give a good end to the year.

Solidus_T

There's Spiderman 2, and some other games, but yeah they've mostly been riding the bad news for MS to their benefit. I'm worried that they will get complacent.

Lokaum D+

Spiderman 2 and Helldivers 2 should give a good end to the year.
What did you say? I can't hear you over the wind rushing past my Web Slinging.
yeah yeah, SM2 ll be good and Helldivers ll flop hard, since is a pay2play game, if Helldivers was day one on Extra it would have a chance to be big, aside from these two games what else u guys got ? anything from SSM, SP, ND ?ll Insomniac be carrying PS5 alone until when ?

at the end of the day this was a very slow year for Playstation brand.

Last edited:
Although not wholly inacurate, they are somewhat pushing it using “partnership” in that press release.
I’ve not played any of their games so can’t really comment on the actual quality, although looking at the games they do appear to match the quality of this press release in some ways.
They’ve previously released their games on Switch/Xbox and now they’re on their way to PlayStation too.

Top Bottom