• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reddit user posts details about GTA 6 Trailer

nani17

are in a big trouble
His wife might be working at Rockstar but my uncle works at Nintendo.
My dad works for the internet and could get you banned.

Watching Robert De Niro GIF

Burger

My partner has worked on confidential Sony stuff in the past - i.e. I knew about the PS Plus collection way in advance of it launching. I would never post about it online - what. is. the. point.

Get your spouse fired for internet points? Dickhead.

I remember moving EA's share price by announcing on this very forum that they were going to join Xbox Live - nearly got myself fired for that one (and I didn't actually know jack shit).

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
That's All is such a tune.

Justin9mm

I dunno bout this one, hilarious if true. Kind of sounds like it could be true. That really sounds like a typical rockstar GTA trailer. I would have to assume that the wife has watched this trailer numerous times either by working on the trailer or working closely with ppl who have been working on the trailer. It's plausible.

Dr_Ifto

I mean, nothing really substantial is given. So, theres no reason to not believe it. Its just all whats actually happening, and not about any graphics/features/timelines.

K2D

Banned
If I wasn't doing my first full playthough of GTAV since the PS3 days, on my PS5 right now, I'd be fucking livid about these fake "leaks"...

Thankfully I'm a healthy balanced individual that's learned to not hang on to every word posted online.

grand theft auto gta GIF

But San Andreas days were baaad...

Pagusas

Elden Member
Hopefully if true rockstar had little details moved around per each distributed trailer and can easily identify where the leak came from. Good bye wife’s job

Toots

Gold Member
My partner has worked on confidential Sony stuff in the past - i.e. I knew about the PS Plus collection way in advance of it launching. I would never post about it online - what. is. the. point.

Get your spouse fired for internet points? Dickhead.

I remember moving EA's share price by announcing on this very forum that they were going to join Xbox Live - nearly got myself fired for that one (and I didn't actually know jack shit).
You should know the point sincvve you did exactly the same : claim unverifiable things to boast in front of strangers.

By the way, your partner has been cheating on you with me for years now, and it told me he didn't tell you half of what he really know and tells me. He's feeding you crumbs while giving me planetary level insider infos. I know everything happening in the vg world for the next ten years :
- PS6 pro in november 2032
- MGS 4 remake with a 15 minutes pause before entering pause menu
- GTA 6 not being set in Vice City but in Washington, you're playing a qanon guy and the last mission is to shit on Nancy Pelosi's desk without getting killed by the secret service dudes supervising the riots.

I could go on and on...

PS : it wasn't you who moved EA share price ( :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: ) it was me i tweeted the info 10 minutes before your post, you nearly got fired because people at the office had enough with your tall tales, at least that's what your boss told me on the golf course.

HoofHearted

Hope the trailer was shown internally to a wide group - otherwise - wifey may be a little mad when she shows up back at home with a box full of her stuff from the office after having a quick chat with HR about the importance of not sharing company secrets....

Last edited:

Puscifer

If I wasn't doing my first full playthough of GTAV since the PS3 days, on my PS5 right now, I'd be fucking livid about these fake "leaks"...

Thankfully I'm a healthy balanced individual that's learned to not hang on to every word posted online.

grand theft auto gta GIF

But San Andreas days were baaad...
I love that the UFO and Big rumors from San Andreas eventually became real things in 5 lol

Top Bottom