• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reddit user posts details about GTA 6 Trailer

Burger

You should know the point sincvve you did exactly the same : claim unverifiable things to boast in front of strangers.

By the way, your partner has been cheating on you with me for years now, and it told me he didn't tell you half of what he really know and tells me. He's feeding you crumbs while giving me planetary level insider infos. I know everything happening in the vg world for the next ten years :
- PS6 pro in november 2032
- MGS 4 remake with a 15 minutes pause before entering pause menu
- GTA 6 not being set in Vice City but in Washington, you're playing a qanon guy and the last mission is to shit on Nancy Pelosi's desk without getting killed by the secret service dudes supervising the riots.

I could go on and on...

PS : it wasn't you who moved EA share price ( :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: ) it was me i tweeted the info 10 minutes before your post, you nearly got fired because people at the office had enough with your tall tales, at least that's what your boss told me on the golf course.
The internet is a weird place.

kiphalfton

My mind when I read "my wife works in a position where"...

umm-wait.gif

Last edited:

saintjules

So a reddit user has posted details on the GTA6 subreddit claiming his wife works for Rockstar and even provided proof to the moderators of his wives job. Another post is claiming the date of the trailer will be the 26th of October.

Possible spoilers.

Throwing his "Wife" out there instead of his Uncle. Seems sus.

KTC3jbF.jpg

mw8uxbS.jpg

Last edited:

The Fuzz damn you!

Gold Member
See, now, *this* is what a leak looks like when you actually have something to leak. None of this “Sony will announce something game-related next month that will make you pee out of your butts. Unless they change their mind,” bullshit.

I mean, obviously it could still be fake, but we’ll know either way in a couple of days.

Obligatory: fuck David Jaffe.

Stafford

While it's REALLY time for them to at least announce the game officially.....all of this is just one big nothing really. Just fans making shit up, nothing new.

What if Rockstar has decided that it doesn't care about particular months anymore? That could mean any month can be it. It's getting tiresome. Watch this week pass by and there's nothing. Watch this being a 2025 title, that can easily be the case. Pretty much one real game for the whole generation just like last time.

amigastar

R* might just hold out and see if anyone else jumps on stage asking where is GTA 6 at the next Game Awards. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Yeah, that guy is ridiculous, i mean whats the sense? No one knows when GTA 6 drops so whats the point of jumping on stage and asking when GTA 6 releases?

Last edited:

Stafford

Maybe it's real, Rockstar sees it and decides to cancel the trailer and either make a new one, or let the people wait even longer, lmfao.

So according to the moderator on Reddit the source has sent "proof" that the woman works at Rockstar. Something like that can easily be faked, and nobody in their right mind that works at such a company would risk their job.

3,5 days left I guess, since I doubt they would drop it in the weekend.

Last edited:
So we sometimes get a PS Showcase at the end of October. Maybe it'll show up there. 🤔

Doubtful but we really do need a PS showcase, we don't know what nearly any of the big Sony devs are doing bar Insomniac.

And while they are doing a great job and are very successful due to the Marvel IP I'm not overly interested in that. I'll play the games and enjoy them but these superhero games for me Max out at being very good.

Last edited:

Frwrd

See, now, *this* is what a leak looks like when you actually have something to leak. None of this “Sony will announce something game-related next month that will make you pee out of your butts. Unless they change their mind,” bullshit.

I mean, obviously it could still be fake, but we’ll know either way in a couple of days.

Obligatory: fuck David Jaffe.
Co-signed: motherfuck David Jaffe.

His wife has an eidetic memory being able to recall all that detail.......
He should start storing his games on his wife, she’s got some memory.
And of course his wife tells him the exact wording and quotes of the protagonists in the trailer

You guys don't have vivid memories of any big reveal trailers? Killzone 2? Twilight Princess? GTA 4? Death Stranding?

I even remember the FF7 Remake reveal CGI trailer with the speech and it ending on Cloud's back/buster sword as his team marches forward.

The Fuzz damn you!

Gold Member
How do these unverified, "My aunty works at Rockstar/MS/Nintendo" types keep getting their whimsical thoughts posted as threads on gaf?
How do these verified chicklefucks convince people to spread their click-begging empty promises all over the internet? Not that I enjoy the troll posts, but I’d sure rather read those than have someone advertise their members-only YouTube content at me via constant fucking rumour-mongering.

You guys don't have vivid memories of any big reveal trailers? Killzone 2? Twilight Princess? GTA 4? Death Stranding?

I even remember the FF7 Remake reveal CGI trailer with the speech and it ending on Cloud's back/buster sword as his team marches forward.
Bro I remember random quotes from people on the street or from some stupid conversation I had 30 years ago.
It's not hard to think that she indeed remembers this down to the line.

But still I call BS.

Imagine putting your wifes job at risk for...upvotes on reddit? Guys an absolute fucking tool.

Assuming any of that is true (I didn't read his post because I couldn't care less).

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I hope they backtrack his account to him find his wife and then deal with her. Leslie Benzies is coming for you.

Stafford

These clowns on Twitter keep posting a UE clip and claim it's GTA 6, sigh, please make this nonsense stop.

If they don't announce it this year and things go like they went with GTA 5 and RDR, it will be two years between announcement and release. If they announce this October 2024, it could actually be a 2026 release. Depressing. 😑

But I guess it could be different this time, maybe a year between announcement and release.

Last edited:
These clowns on Twitter keep posting a UE clip and claim it's GTA 6, sigh, please make this nonsense stop.

If they don't announce it this year and things go like they went with GTA 5 and RDR, it will be two years between announcement and release. If they announce this October 2024, it could actually be a 2026 release. Depressing. 😑

But I guess it could be different this time, maybe a year between announcement and release.
I think Rockstar has said they don't want to put enhanced pressure on their developers with an unrealistic release window, like they have done in the past. So I'm guessing whenever the trailer releases GTA 6 will come out within a year or so

Kupfer

I remember this one was claimed to be GTA5 gameplay as well

People are dull

Stafford

I think Rockstar has said they don't want to put enhanced pressure on their developers with an unrealistic release window, like they have done in the past. So I'm guessing whenever the trailer releases GTA 6 will come out within a year or so

That's good, I didn't know this. I do remember Strauss Zelnick a few years ago saying they wanted a shorter wait for Rockstar games, and that this would mean smaller games, but probably also more games by them. But it seems that plan changed.

I remember this one was claimed to be GTA5 gameplay as well

People are dull

Oh yes, I remember those very well, lol. Back then I was still on GTAF and those folks truly live for GTA. Every damn week you'd see posts how Rockstar should be uploading a new video soon and that it could be GTA 5, lol. I'm sure it's still the same now for 6.

There was just a story about how surfing may be possible in the next GTA .

We can therefore speculate that the ocean will play an important role in the GTA 6 universe, and that new activities such as surfing will be possible (although this has not yet been confirmed). In 2000, Rockstar Games published the video game Surfing H30, developed by Opus Studio. The game being what it is, it had the merit of daring to venture into an area where the technical capabilities of the time were not optimal for making the most of the targeted activity.

This guy does mention that his wife saw someone surfing or boogieboarding. Only thing that makes me think this could be real.

diffusionx

Gold Member
My partner has worked on confidential Sony stuff in the past - i.e. I knew about the PS Plus collection way in advance of it launching. I would never post about it online - what. is. the. point.

Get your spouse fired for internet points? Dickhead.

yea dude, it's reddit, they live for updoots.

His wife has an eidetic memory being able to recall all that detail.......
to be fair, if she is actually involved in the production of the trailer, it's possible she's seen it like 6000 times.

Last edited:

K2D

Banned
There's so much hype going around, I wish they'd just drop a trailer with a release window. I don't care how far out it is...!

Top Bottom