• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reddit [verified] User shares NX info: x86 Architecture, Second screen support etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit how are we getting bombarded with rumors all of a sudden!?! I can't take all this hype!

So we have Metroid! Let's be honest it's probably Metroid Prime 4 for NX by Retro, if true.

Then we have the reveal for NX is May 9 rumor.

Also, we have whatever 10K is going to tell us.

Malus

You guys need to calm down before you get the thread locked.

This thread already has plenty of reason to be locked lol. When was the last time we talked about the subject of the thread title?

In it's dying breath we will hear 10k's testament.

Clefargle

Supposedly. He's writing it right now. Very carefully, it seems.

writing-in-book-old-style-animated-gif.gif

Lol

farisr

I had a dream last night that Nintendo's new console was called the Nintendo Solo. A discless, online console, that focuses solely on Single player OnLine Only experiences and the controller didn't have any actual buttons. It was basically a nightmare.

Anarky

Banned
I had a dream last night that Nintendo's new console was called the Nintendo Solo. A discless, online only console, that focuses solely on Single player OnLine Only experiences and the controller didn't have any actual buttons. It was basically a nightmare.

Miyamoto: How did you know?

Holy shit how are we getting bombarded with rumors all of a sudden!?! I can't take all this hype!

So we have Metroid! Let's be honest it's probably Metroid Prime 4 for NX by Retro, if true.

Then we have the reveal for NX is May 9 rumor.

Also, we have whatever 10K is going to tell us.

I would take the Metroid rumour with tons of salt. That source doesn't have a good track record apparently.

Koppai

We barely even have Wii U's at my work these days, I think there is some merit that they are releasing NX this holiday season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom