• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reddit [verified] User shares NX info: x86 Architecture, Second screen support etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
The Nintenja can't get to 10k in time. Instead they have cut him off at the legs.
Mr. Singh's blades are made of paper but still so strong dismemberment would seem picayune. More ways than once to silence someone. ;)

Akai

Where's the Kimishima version?

fU61GA5.gif

And then, all of a sudden, 10k just reposts baardhimself's response from the infamous Nintendogs thread and nopes out of GAF forever, leaving this thread in shambles.

Edit: wrong user, apparently.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
And then, all of a sudden, 10k just reposts JBaird's response from the infamous Nintendogs thread and nopes out of GAF forever, leaving this thread in shambles.

Could someone educate me on this piece of GAF history?

FZZ

Banned
I got broads in Atlanta
Twisting dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hitting off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6 looks like a panda
Going out like I’m Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Selling bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me

emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
And then, all of a sudden, 10k just reposts JBaird's response from the infamous Nintendogs thread and nopes out of GAF forever, leaving this thread in shambles.

Are you talking about that post where that user, how can I put it, answered gently about how he would treat one user's wife as a real gentleman? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom