• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RedLetterMedia |OT| Is This OT Replacing the Other OT?

PSlayer

Wow, Mack is back? They must have filmed that episode last year.

Actually it seems he went back at milwaukee this week and he even implies that this was not the only conversation he had with Jay this week. At 11:21 Mac says: "This is your second Repo Man reference in the last few days".

Maybe a new botw?

Last edited:
Actually it seems he went back at milwaukee this week and he even implies that this was not the only conversation he had with Jay this week. At 11:21 Mac says: "This is your second Repo Man reference in the last few days".

Maybe a new botw?

Finally, have they even had a full episode of botw since the Spookies one?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I try to respect these guys I really do but their movie history has HUGE fucking gaps. They talk about amazing movies like they barely remember them. Streets of Fire bitches.... know it!

They do that a lot. Talk about Robocop or something and then act like they barely know anything about part 2 or 3. Are you movie nerds or not? Do you even lift bro?
Obviously these guys are fucking hacks Mr.Plinkett.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Mike has good taste in beer.

4i5spr7.jpg

Last edited:
The most fascinating part is how relevant they are in proportion to their size. It seems every big youtuber,specially from the movie side of youtube, knows who they are,follows them or even are influenced by their style.

Been with these guys since 2013, when they had like 180K subs. it has been a slow climb indeed.

Oh yeah! Also, they were immortalized in MAD magazine, I actually had to click and scroll all 6 pages of this thread to see if this was posted., and wasn't (unless it was a subtle link)

3h8n8kh0s7331.jpg

Last edited:
Been with these guys since 2013, when they had like 180K subs. it has been a slow climb indeed.

I first discovered RLM in 2010, back when it was just the Plinkett reviews, the Baby's Day Out video was the first I saw.

So I was right there from the beginning when Half In The Bag and Best of The Worst started.

I seem to have a knack for discovering many of these web series before most people do, I've been a follower of AVGN since 2006 for example.

PSlayer

I want more nerd crew content. I went back and watched this one and was dying from laughter. When that popcorn maker catches fire I lose it.

After the Collider live meltdown, the nerd crew got out-parodied by real life. It will be hard to keep mocking shills now

Anyway,the hack frauds did it! They BROKE NEW GROUND with the 1 million subs milestone.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Nerd Crew vids are the best. I could watch a playlist of the Nerd Crew collection on repeat for days. Wish they did more of them.

Also, new RLM today

Star Trek!

Press the whopper butt... ahhhgg I mean the cancel CBS All Access button!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom